- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- ? Elegant detached home with integral double garage
- ? Drawing room with attractive fireplace and bay window
- ? Sun room to the rear with cast iron wood burning stove
- Family room with feature cottage style beamed ceiling and multi-fuel stove with high output back boiler to heat radiators/water
- Dining room and study
- Attractive kitchen with a quality range of hand painted fitted solid oak high and low level units. Integral Bosch appliances, quooker hot tap, wine cooler
- Walk in pantry
- Rear hallway
- Separate utility room with fitted units
- Four spacious bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Bathroom with modern style suite including shower cubicle
- Stunning gardens laid out extensively in lawns with mature beds and borders. Wonderful array of mature trees and shrubs. Patio areas and fish pond
- Spacious sweeping driveway and parking areas
- PVC double glazing windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Solar panels electrical system
- Solar panel water heating helps to make the home economical to run
- Tenure: Freehold
- Ground Rent: NIL
- Rates: £ 2576.94 per year as of 23/5/19
- Service Charge: NIL
- Floor Area: 2562 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
An elegant detached country home beautifully maintained for modern living and presenting a wonderful opportunity for those seeking spacious accommodation in a rural setting. The property is conveniently located to neighbouring towns and villages in including Donaghcloney, Banbridge, Lurgan, Moira, Waringstown and Portadown. The interior has been well maintained to provide a quality presentation complimented by mature landscaped gardens. Viewing a must!
Travelling through Donaghcloney turn on to the Hall Road and then take the first right on to the Milltown Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »