This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- FOR SALE IN 3 LOTS
- LOT 1: Ballyvoy Lodge Including Gardens, Outbuildings, Courtyard & Lands Extending to c. 22 Acres - Asking Price: £875,000
- Magnificent Country Estate Located In The Heart Of County Antrim
- Beautifully Portioned And Exceptional Well Presented Family Accommodation
- Six Double Bedrooms
- Superb Drawing Room / Dining Room & Morning Room
- L-Shaped Kitchen With Casual Dining & Garden Room
- Separate Utility / Laundry Room
- Office & Adjoining Study
- Family Bathroom, Additional Shower Room, Ensuite & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Approached Via Superb Sweeping Driveway
- Full Range Of Outbuildings & Stabling
- Sand School Yard & Garaging
- Adjoining Sand Menage
- Tennis Court
- Magnificent Well Tended & Mature Formal Gardens With Attractive Wall Garden
- Popular Yet Convenient Semi-Rural Location Some 20 Minutes From Belfast
- LOT 2: 10 Acres of Agricultural Lands - Asking Price: £100,000
- LOT 3: Residential Building Site With Outline Planning Permission - Asking Price: £150,000
We are delighted to offer for sale Ballyvoy Lodge, which is the most attractive small country estate located in an idyllic rural setting in County Antrim.
Approached by a private avenue, Ballyvoy is set amidst a small woodland and surrounded by rolling countryside.
Constructed in 1973 on the established site of a ruined Georgian demesne, the property offers spacious well-proportioned family accommodation, and appointed in the most appropriate house style.
The property itself provides magnificent accommodation providing, six bedrooms, together with a host of reception accommodation, high quality kitchen, bathroom, ensuite and additional shower room.
Externally, there is an extensive yard with original stone outbuildings incorporating stabling, storage facilities, barn, workshop and out houses, with an adjoining ménage and tennis court.
The location is ideal offering complete seclusion, and yet conveniently located 5 minutes from Doagh Village, less than 10 minutes from Ballyclare, 20 minutes from Ballymena, 25 minutes from Belfast, and 15 minutes from Belfast International Airport, with Belfast City Centre some 20 minutes away.
All in all a rare opportunity to acquire a small country estate, which is perfectly suited to those with equestrian interests as there are extensive treks within the estate and surrounding countryside. There is the opportunity to participate in the local shoot with pheasant, partridge, woodcock and snipe if desired.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment, and is highly recommended.
Please visit http://ballyvoylodge.info/ for more information
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood door to entrance hall with solid oak flooring.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.67m x 6.27m (25' 2" x 20' 7")
Attractive feature fireplace with open fire. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail. Glazed display cabinets.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 5.59m (19' 7" x 18' 4")
Original feature fireplace with gas fire. Solid oak flooring. Corniced ceiling. Picture rail.
- 4.88m x 4.17m (16' 0" x 13' 8")
Attractive feature fireplace with open fire. Glazed display cabinets.
- L-SHAPED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING & GARDEN ROOM:
- 9.45m x 8.99m (31' 0" x 29' 6")
(at widest points) In the kitchen area there is an excellent range of high and low level units. Belfast sink. Aga range. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Larder cupboard. Wood strip flooring.
In dining room and garden room there is a tiled floor. Gas stove and double door to patio area.
- 6.1m x 3.61m (20' 0" x 11' 10")
- 3.45m x 3.02m (11' 4" x 9' 11")
- UTILITY ROOM / LAUNDRY ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.58m (14' 8" x 11' 9")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Belfast sink. Four ring gas hob. Electric oven. Washing machine and tumble dryer.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Cloakroom with low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Adjoining boot room.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.88m x 4.11m (16' 0" x 13' 6")
Built-in wardrobe and dressing room.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Free standing bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. High flush WC. Twin wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.7m x 4.65m (15' 5" x 15' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 4.17m (14' 2" x 13' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.32m x 3.4m (14' 2" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.24m x 3.45m (13' 11" x 11' 4")
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.45m x 2.92m (11' 4" x 9' 7")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- White suite comprising of panel bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Hot press, built-in bookcase and access to roof space.
- STABLING BLOCK:
- 21.03m x 6.38m (69' 0" x 20' 11")
5 stables. With adjoining:
- WOOD STORE:
- 4.04m x 2.84m (13' 3" x 9' 4")
- STABLE (1):
- 3.61m x 2.84m (11' 10" x 9' 4")
- STABLE (2):
- 3.61m x 2.84m (11' 10" x 9' 4")
- ADOINING OUT BUILDING (1):
- 9.14m x 5.31m (30' 0" x 17' 5")
- ADJOINING OUTBUILDING (2):
- 6.27m x 5.49m (20' 7" x 18' 0")
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »