Show Home Open Viewing: Thursdays 5-8pm & Sundays 2-4pm and by appointment.
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- A mature residential area nestled off the Ballygore Road, Ballyveigh enjoys a comfortable residential setting amongst well-established avenues and cul-de-sacs.
- A commuters paradise with easy access to the M2 motorway network and Belfast City Centre less than 20 miles away
- Rail connections throughout Northern Ireland are available at Antrim Bus & Train Station just 1.5 miles from Ballyveigh
- There is a broad range of quality schools, from nursery through to third level education, with excellent public transport routes to Ulster University Campuses in Jordanstown and Belfast.
- Ballyveigh offers residents the opportunity to live in a mature residential area nestled off the Ballygore Road. A green oasis in an urban area, the area features picturesque walks and hilltop views while being located close to Antrim's town centre.
- SHOW HOME OPEN: Thursdays 5-8pm & Sundays 2-4pm, or by appointment.
FIRST TIME BUYER NIGHT
Thursday 7th February
...from 6-8pm (no appointment required)
An informal opportunity to speak to:
�� Independent Financial Advisers
�� Co-Ownership Representatives
�� Estate Agents
Show village open for viewing too.
Ballyveigh... the best collection of first time buyer homes in Antrim.
- Gas high efficiency boiler with thermostatically controlled radiators
- Internal doors: prefinished oak with chrome handles
- Extensive electrical specification to include prewire for BT and Sky+
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Carpeted throughout
- Decorative fire to be fitted (houses only)
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- uPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours & handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel extractor hood
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & W.C
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Thermostatically controlled bath / shower mixer and screen
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with electric shower
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- The Shane & The Isobel will have individual entrance doors
- The Joy Apartments will have communal hallway with intercom system
- Maintained landscaped areas
- Integrated washer dryer
- External lighting to front and rear door
- Outside water tap (houses only)
- All front and back gardens to be grassed (where applicable)
- Bitmac parking area
- Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development