- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Building plot on .967 of an acre. Overall size of property is 3.6 acres.
- Can be sold in one or two lots. Site to be sold first.
- Charming and serene countryside location.
- Ready to go. No chain involved.
- Views of Florencecourt, Belmore and Benlaughlin mountains.
- Less than 15 minutes' drive to the county town of Enniskillen.
- Close proximity to the border counties of Cavan and Leitrim.
- Foundations in place for the dwelling - Building Control approved.
- Plan and site boundary posted online.
- Size of building plot: 967 of an acre. Remaining ground: 2.665 acres.
- Four-bedroom dwelling (2067 Sq ft ) with domestic garage.
- Mains water at roadside.
- Consent to discharge granted.
- Additional details available from the selling agents, Fermanagh Lakeland Properties.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »