- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stuning Two-Storey Detached Property in Immaculate Condition
- Landscaped Gardens
- Large Steel Garage
- 4 Bedrooms / Master Ensuite
- Ideal Family Home
DescriptionSherry FitzGerald Gleeson are delighted to present this immaculate and extended 4-bed, two-storey detached property to the market, located in the village of Ballysloe, 18km from Thurles, 25km from Cashel and just 27km from the centre of Kilkenny City. This property has been lovingly renovated throughout and undergone two significant extensions in 2005 and 2010.
Accommodation extends to over 1,535 sq.ft (143m2) and includes Entrance Porch, large open-plan Livingroom / Diningroom with solid-fuel stove, modern newly fitted Kitchen with another Dining area overlooking the rear Garden, Utility Room & W.C., extension to include a stunning Sittingroom (also overlooking the rear Garden) with a solid-fuel back boiler stove, which which aids as a complimentary central heating system to the main oil-fired system. Upstairs contains 4 no. Bedrooms (Master Ensuite) and main Bathroom.
There is an excellent BER rating of C2, attained via upgraded insulation, all windows double glazed, all stoves (no open fireplaces) and a dual heating system (solid fuel and oil). Services connected include mains water and septic tank.
This property is situated on a generous site of 0.65 acres with driveway, patio, extensive lawns and landscaped with attractive flowerbeds. There is also a large Workshop to the rear, ideally suited to a mechanic, carpenter or to a variety of uses including storage of vehicles, hobby uses etc.
This is an ideal opportunity to acquire an excellent family home in need of no further outlay, with easy access to nearby Thurles, Cashel, Kilkenny and also convenient to the M8 Dublin Cork Motorway. Ballysloe itself offers a health clinic, national school and pub, with a grocery shop available in nearby Gortnahoe (just 4km).
Viewings strictly by appointment only with Sherry FitzGerald Gleeson - Thurles - (0504) 22997.
- Entrance hall
- 1.83m x 1.14m (6'0" x 3'9")
- Bright hallway with a tiled floor.
- Living room/ dining room
- 7.50m x 4.45m (24'7" x 14'7")
- Large room with semi-solid wood flooring, stone cut fire place with stove. Internet and phone connection. Recess for phone
- Sun Room
- 5.66m x 4.55m (18'7" x 14'11")
- Extension/Sun room with tiled floor, underfloor heating, sliding doors to rear patio. Solid fuel back boiler stove
- 7.82m x 3.25m (25'8" x 10'8")
- Tiled floor with fitted kitchen, Rangemaster electric, Whirlpool oven and sliding doors to back yard.
- Utility Room
- 2.29m x 1.68m (7'6" x 5'6")
- Fitted units, free standing freezer, washer/ dryer.
- 1.70m x 0.79m (5'7" x 2'7")
- Tiled floor with half tiled walls. WC, WHB and a fitted unit under sink
- Upstairs landing
- 1.93m x 1.75m (6'4" x 5'9")
- Carpet on stairs and landing. 2 Skylights, solid pine doors. Stira to attic
- Master bedroom
- 4.47m x 2.87m (14'8" x 9'5")
- Laminate wood flooring with a fitted wardrobe.
- 2.20m x 1.63m (7'3" x 5'4")
- Tiled Floor to Ceiling, WC, WHB, Shower with a fitted unit under sink
- Bedroom 2
- 3.48m x 2.10m (11'5" x 6'11")
- Currently used as a art room
- Main bathroom
- 2.44m x 2.06m (8'0" x 6'9")
- Tiled floor to ceiling. WC,WHB and bathtub
- Bedroom landing
- 3.05m x 1.04m (10'0" x 3'5")
- Bedroom 4
- 3.25m x 3.00m (10'8" x 9'10")
- Sliderobs, carpet, recess lighting
- Bedroom 3
- 3.30m x 3.25m (10'10" x 10'8")
- Laminate wood flooring, sliderobs, recess lighting
BER No.: 113138572
Energy Performance Indicator: 191.75 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »