- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- Situated in the attractive city suburb area of Dundonald, and located within close proximity to a wealth of open, green spaces, residents will be spoilt for choice when it comes to exciting things to see and do.
- Whether it’s enjoying a fun-filled family day out at Stormont Estate, relaxing with a round of golf at the Knock Golf Club, or cycling along the peaceful paths at Comber Greenway, Ballyoran Heights is at the gateway to some of Belfast’s most picturesque landscapes.
- Nestled just off the Newtownards Road, Ballyoran Heights is situated just a stone’s throw away from everything a homeowner may need.
- From the chic cafés and restaurants found in the neighbouring Ballyhackamore Village, to the leading sports and leisure facilities located just minutes away, residents certainly don’t have far to travel to access an abundance of all-important amenities.
- An outstanding selection of primary and secondary schools, a multitude of convenience stores and the Ulster Hospital can also be found nearby.
- Thanks to excellent rail and road links stretching to Comber, Newtownards and beyond, this exceptional location is perfect for those making the daily commute. What’s more, with excellent Glider services now available, travelling to Belfast’s thriving City Centre has never been easier.
Ballyoran Heights boasts a luxurious collection of apartments, semi-detached and detached properties, each finished to the same high-quality standard throughout.
- Register your interest with Rodgers & Finney
- Ballyoran Heights boasts a luxurious collection of 2-bed apartments, 3-bed semi-detached, 3 & 4 bed detached properties, each finished to the same high-quality standard throughout