Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
- Contact the Agent
- Homes designed and built with you in mind
- Situated in the attractive city suburb area of Dundonald, the unique development of Ballyoran Heights offers its residents the opportunity to experience the very best in comfortable and modern living in an unparalleled location.
- Located within close proximity to a wealth of open, green spaces, residents will be spoilt for choice when it comes to exciting things to see and do. Whether it’s enjoying a fun-filled family day out at Stormont Estate, relaxing with a round of golf at Knock Golf Club, or cycling along the peaceful paths of the Comber Greenway, Ballyoran Heights is at the gateway to some of Belfast’s most picturesque landscapes.
- Nestled just off the Upper Newtownards Road, Ballyoran Heights is situated a stone’s throw away from everything a homeowner may need. From the chic cafés and restaurants found in the neighbouring Ballyhackamore Village, to the leading sports and leisure facilities located just minutes away, residents certainly don’t have far to travel to access an abundance of all-important amenities. An outstanding selection of primary and secondary schools, a multitude of convenience stores and the Ulster Hospital can also be found nearby.
- Thanks to excellent road links stretching to Comber, Newtownards and beyond, this exceptional location is perfect for those making the daily commute. What’s more, with excellent Glider services now available, travelling to Belfast’s thriving City Centre has never been easier.
- Immaculately designed with your needs in mind, Ballyoran Heights offers a collection of stunning detached and semi-detached homes, and breath-taking apartments, each finished to an impeccable standard.
- Featuring high quality fixtures and fittings throughout, it goes without saying that these properties would be perfect for young professionals wishing to get on the property ladder, or growing families hoping to settle down in an accessible area with a tight-knit community feel.
- As a result of Hagan Homes’ attention to detail, no aspect has been overlooked in guaranteeing a property in which any discerning homeowner would be proud. Thanks to stylish interiors, striking exteriors and an energy efficient design, the homes at Ballyoran Heights truly lend themselves to easy maintenance and modern living. Benefitting from a full turnkey package, these homes also ensure that residents will have little to do on moving day.
- Internal doors: White four panel doors with chrome knobs
- Extensive electrical specification to include pre-wire for BT, Virgin and Sky+
- Internal walls, ceilings and woodwork painted in neutral colours
- Tiled hallway (houses only)
- Carpets to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms (houses only)
- Decorative electric fire to be fitted (houses only)
- Ember PS Smart Heating Control System - Control your heating system anywhere, anytime.
- x1 USB double socket in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Ethernet port in smaller bedroom
- Mains supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- uPVC windows
- 2 year defects liability period by Hagan Homes
- 10 year NHBC structural warranty
- A choice of quality kitchen doors, worktop colours & handles
- Contemporary underlighting to kitchen units
- Floor level mood lighting
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling from superior range
- Appliances to include electric oven, hob and stainless steel & glass extractor hood
- Integrated dishwasher
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Integrated washing machine (houses only) (except The Abberley which will have freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
- Integrated washer / dryer (apartments only)
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
- Contemporary white sanitary ware
- Separate shower enclosure in bathroom to The Abberley and The Egerton
- Thermostatically controlled shower and screen to bath in The Blackfen, The Claverton, The Dallinger and The Goodwyn Aparmtents
- Soft close toilet seat and cover
- Clicker waste system in wash hand basin
- Ensuite with thermostatically controlled shower mixer and screen
- Ceramic floor and partial wall tiling fitted from a superior range
- Vanity Unit in main bathroom and down stairs wc (where applicable)
- Wiring for light above wash hand basin in the bathroom and ensuite
- Ground floor apartments will have individual entrance doors
- First & Second Floor apartments will have audio intercom communication via the keypad at the main communal door with both keypad & fob entry
- Tiled living / kitchen / dining
- Carpets to hallway and bedrooms
- External lighting to main entrance doors
- External lighting to front and rear doors (houses only)
- Outside water tap
- External double power socket at the rear of each home (houses only)
- Rear gardens to be grassed
- Decorative flagged path around dwellings with bitmac parking area (where applicable)
- Extensive trees and landscaping across entire development
- All communal areas and amenity areas are to be maintained by management company, management fee to be confirmed