'Ballynascreen Glebe', 66 Tobermore Road,
Draperstown, Magherafelt, BT45 7HJ
10 Bed Detached House
Offers over £599,950
Contact the Agent
Burns & Co (Maghera)
Offers over £599,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- CLOSING DATE: OFFERS WILL BE RECEIVED UP UNTIL 12 NOON ON THURSDAY 20TH APRIL 2023, IF NOT SOLD PRIOR.
- Ballynascreen Glebe: a unique holding comprising a stunning period residence within c.10 acres of grounds including: manicured lawns, front/side paddocks, orchard, ponds, river woodland and forestry.
- The c.7,300 sq.ft. (including basement) elegant and B-listed period dwelling was built in 1794, restored in 1996 and has retained all of its original character features and charm.
- Original features include: sliding sash windows with shutters; solid wooden staircases; reclaimed wooden flooring; coving and central ceiling roses; brass window fittings, Bangor Blue slates, etc.
- Self-contained three bedroom basement with separate heating and electric supplies.
- In the heart of the province with easy driving to the North Coast, Belfast, L'Derry and all airports (c.45 mins from Belfast International Airport).
- Photovoltaic solar panels on garage structure providing annual savings back to the grid.
- Double garage and additional outbuildings to rear of dwelling.
- Entrance via gates directly from the Tobermore Road and an attractive sweeping tarmac driveway.
- Beautiful grounds including a foot bridge which crosses the Altagoan River to allow forest access with a secret riverside woodland clearing also found at the rear of the holding.
- Viewings strictly by Private Appointment Only.
Click here to view the video
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing
Property For Sale in BT45 7HJ | Property For Sale in BT45 | Property For Sale in Magherafelt | Property For Sale in Magherafelt Area | Property For Sale in Draperstown | Property For Sale in County Londonderry | Burns & Co (Maghera) * Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.** Stamp Duty Land Tax information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the UK Government website for further details (www.gov.uk). Higher amount applies when purchasing as buy to let or as an additional property.