- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Unique design features throughout
- Approx. 269 sq m (2,895 sq ft)
- Spectacular costal views
- Approx 1.75 acres of well-maintained grounds
- Double garage suitable for conversion for multiple of uses (subject to planning)
- Large balcony overlooking Ballycotton bay & Lighthouse
- Spacious and bright open plan kitchen/living/dining room with high vaulted ceiling.
- Private family room
- Turning circle driveway with ample parking
- Oil fired central heating
DescriptionRare and Unique! In describing this substantial four bedroom family home of approx. 269 sq m (2,895 sq ft) as being rare all you have to do is behold the uninterrupted spectacular views of Ballycotton Bay & Lighthouse. Rare to find on your doorstep an area of protected natural beauty and beyond a blue flag beach that is Ardnahinch Beach.
Its unique design has entertaining at its core. Crossing the threshold of this family home you are immediately wowed by entering a large open plan kitchen/ dining/ living area that extends the length of this beautiful family home. The area is both spacious and light filled due to the high vaulted ceilings and large feature circular window. To the rear of the kitchen/ dining area is a dropped living area ideal for relaxing or entertaining. This living area has a built in seating area, large wall to wall viewing windows with panoramic and uninterrupted views of Shanagarry Bay. The property is further complemented by a sitting room with equally pleasing views, utility room, 4 bedrooms, a large ensuite, shower room and a bathroom.
This family home stands on approx. 1.75 acre of mature and well-maintained gardens.
If you are on the market for a costal property that offers all that could be wished for, then this is a dream home that has to be viewed.
- Kitchen/ Dining/ Living Area
- Show stopping open plan kitchen/ dining area with dropped living room. Spacious and bright throughout due to the high vaulted ceiling with large featured round window. Fully fitted kitchen with double Aga and gas hob. The area is fully tiled and wired for surround sound, with an upper circular feature window, lower wall to wall windows with stunning views of Ballycotton bay.
- East wing of the house
- Sitting Room
- At the end of the East wing of the house is a dropped private family room with double doors leading to the large patio and rear landscaped garden. Door leading back to the main living area.
- Pantry/ Utility Room
- Fully fitted units with a Belfast sink, chrome double oven and tiled flooring. This very functional room has an abundance of sockets and is fully plumbed.
- Bedroom 3
- A Velux window transforms this into a lovely bright room with carpet flooring and an external door.
- The family bathroom comprises of a three piece white bathroom suite, tiled flooring and tiled around bath, velux window.
- Bedroom 4
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring, two built in bunkbeds and wardrobes. External door to side. Velux window fills this room with natural light.
- West wing of the house
- Staircase leading to balcony area, storage under stairs.
- Fabulous entertaining area with a breath-taking view of the bay.
- Bedroom 3
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring, natural light provided by long gated windows.
- Shower Room
- Three piece shower suite with tiled flooring and tiled shower unit.
- Master Bedroom
- Beautiful light filled room with high ceilings and recessed lighting. Substantial wall to wall built in wardrobes. Double door onto patio area.
- Three piece bathroom suite. Sunken bath with overhead chrome shower. Tiled floor, tiled around built in vanity unit.
- Large detached double garage. Due to its construction, it could be utilised for multiple purposes (subject to planning) ie. running your own business from home or separate living accommodation.
- A rare opportunity to purchase a property with a location second to none, here are just some highlights:On your doorstep: Ardnahinch Beach Shanagarry Untouched natural surroundings that is sanctuary for wildlife.Short distance from: Ballymaloe cookery schoolBlue flag beach at Garryvoe and ArdnahinchBallycotton cliff walkCastlemartyr golf resort15 mins from the popular East Cork town of Midleton40 mins to Cork Airport
BER No.: 111161238
Energy Performance Indicator: 215.55 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near Ballynamona ShanagarryVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »