- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Grade B Listed Buiding within Excellent Site on Outskirts of Tandragee
- Convenient Access by Road to Portadown & hence Belfast via Motorway & Rail Network
- Popular Selection of Local Schools in Banbridge, Portadown & Armagh
- Superb & Charming Internal Layout & Family Accommodation
- Drawing Room, Dining Room, Conservatory, Family Room, Dining Area Opening to Large Kitchen
- 5 Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Family Bathroom, Ground Floor WC Facility
- Delightful Range of Internal Features Benefitting of a Residence of this Age & Quality
- Ecologically Friendly Biomass Wood Pellet Heating System, Additionally Benefitted by Range of Solar Panels
- Excellent Gardens to Front & Rear
Additional InformationAn exceptional family home on the outskirts of Tandragee and thus within convenient reach by car of the popular schools in Banbridge, Portadown and Armagh.
A grade B listed building with many fine features. One of the finest examples of the Arts and Crafts period outside of Belfast. The original part of the house dates to the early 1800's when it would have been a farm house. In 1905 it was purchased by Mr Lennon who is believed to have been involved with Harland and Wolff and worked on the Titanic project.
Solar panels have been installed on the garage roof, and a Biomass wood pellet boiler supplies the central heating.
The quality and charm are immediately apparent as one stands in the entrance hall. The accommodation comprises on the ground floor, a drawing room, conservatory, dining room, family room, ground floor wc facility, spacious modern kitchen and dining area with adjoining utility room. Upstairs are five well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room) and a family bathroom.
We can highly recommend and internal inspection.
- Original front entrance doors to . . .
- ENTRANCE LOBBY:
- Evensong Liberty stained and leaded glass window, Connemara marble flooring. Open aspect to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, impressive staircase, balustrade and bannisters to first floor, Lincrusta dado panels.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.71m x 4.32m (22' 0" x 14' 2")
Magnificent white marble fireplace and hearth with cast iron inset and multi-fuel stove, double French doors with ornate stained glass to conservatory, sash windows with upper panes in leaded and stained glass, picture rail and cornice ceiling, two doors opening onto the front and rear garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.17m x 4.44m (20' 3" x 14' 7")
Ornate period carved mahogany fireplace surround, cast iron and Art Noveau tiled inset with open fire, cornice ceiling, picture rail, sash windows with stained glass panels.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.73m (12' 4" x 12' 3")
Cast iron firepalce with decorative inlay and open fire.
- SEPARATE GROUND FLOOR WC:
- High flush wc, wash hand basin.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 6.6m x 3.96m (21' 8" x 13' 0")
(at widest points). Feature Terrazzo floor, hand painted cabinet style high and low level cupboards with granite and beech worktops incorporating appliances, space for electric range, single drainer ceramic sink unit with mixer tap. Dining area with stained glass door featuring etching fo sailing boat.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.68m x 2.36m (12' 1" x 7' 9")
Plumbed for washing machine, built-in oven and grill.
- EDWARDIAN SUN ROOM:
- Doors to both front and rear gardens.
First Floor Return
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.76m x 2.51m (12' 4" x 8' 3")
- Panelled bath with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail style radiator, hotpress with Willis type immesion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.42m x 4.34m (14' 6" x 14' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- High flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, part tiled walls, leaded stained glass window areas.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.44m x 3.45m (14' 7" x 11' 4")
Leaded and stained glass window areas.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.65m x 3.05m (15' 3" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.29m x 3.45m (14' 1" x 11' 4")
- Wall at front, two entrances with pillars, original teak carriage gates with decorative panels and spindles, tarmac driveway and parking area. Landscaped front garden with array of shrubs and trees. Extensive rear garden laid in lawn with mature shrub beds. Hardcore yard area to side and rear.
- LARGE GARAGE/WORKSHOP AREA:
- 17.07m x 5.77m (56' 0" x 18' 11")
Solar panels and biomass boiler.
Heading into Tandragee on Portadown as you reach town turn left at roundabout onto Ballymore Road.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »