5 Bed Detached House
Asking price €285,000
Contact the Agent
Asking price €285,000
194 sq. metres
DNG Dorrian are proud to present to the open market, this deceptively spacious five-bedroom detached residence located on the periphery of Dunkineely Village, and set within easy access to all essential local amenities. Standing on an elevated, landscaped site measuring precisely 0.59 acres, this property benefits from far-reaching views towards Inver Bay complimented by the Bluestack Mountains in the distance.
Originally constructed in 1997 to a very high standard throughout, this well-presented family home offers bright and spacious living accommodation spanning a sizable circa 194 sq.m (2,090 sq.ft) in area. Of particular appeal, is the generous 1st-floor accommodation that incorporates approximately 60 sq.m (645 sq.ft) of living space comprising of a snug / den flanked on either side by (2) x large bedrooms both serviced by a communal shower room. The ground floor also offers three additional reception rooms consisting of a spacious sitting room featuring a stunning serpentine marble fireplace, open-plan kitchen come diner leading into a conservatory, utility plus three additional bedrooms serviced by a centrally located family bathroom and an en-suite shower room.
Storm Porch: 1.8m x 1.5m - with ceramic tiled floor, white uPVC front door with oval glass panel and privacy glass to side, (2) x slimline windows each side, glass panel door to -
Entrance Hall: 5.0m x 2.1m - with semi-solid timber floor, teak stairs with closed threads and risers, open storage space under, decorative coving to ceiling, brass surround inset lighting.
Inner Hall: 4.4m x 1.0m - with semi-solid timber floor, brass inset ceiling lights, (2) x built-in cloakrooms.
Sitting room: 4.7m x 4.4m - with featured green serpentine marble fireplace with decorative cast-iron surround and black marble hearth, 2.6m bay window facing towards Inver Bay, decorative coving and ceiling rose with frosted glass centre light and matching wall lights, (2) x t.v sockets.
Kitchen / dining room: 5.7m x 3.9m at widest point - with hardwood kitchen, comprehensive range of wall & base units with smoked glass display cabinets fitted with 5mm tempered glass shelving, casual dining area, slot-in electric oven and (4) x ring ceramic hotplate with wooden extractor canopy over, integrated dishwasher and fridge / freezer, one- and-half stainless steel sink with swan-neck centre tap, ceramic tiled floor, coving to ceiling brass inset lights - open-plan to living area / family room.
Utility: 2.5m x 2.1m - fitted worktop plumbed for machine and dryer under, ceramic tiled floor, centre light, uPVC door to rear yard, built-in hotpress with stainless steel cylinder tank and fitted linen shelves.
Bedroom 1: 3.8m x 2.8m - with semi-solid maple floor, centre light.
Master Bedroom (2): 3.9m x 3.8m - with semi-solid maple floor, centre light, t.v wall socket.
Bedroom 3: 3.6m x 3.3m - back bedroom, with light oak effect timber floor, centre light.
En-suite: 2.5m x 1.0m - contemporary style suite in white comprising of a w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, mirror and shaver light over, fully tiled shower cubicle with Energy 1000 electric shower with adjustable head, frosted glass centre light.
Bathroom: 2.6m x 2.1m - with clamshell style suite in white comprising of a w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, mirror and shaver light over, corner bath with chrome mixer taps, rectangular shower cubicle with Triton T90si electric shower with adjustable head, inset ceiling lights.
Landing / Den: 6.4m x 4.4m at widest point - featured vaulted ceiling tongue and groove panelling and inset lights, pitch pine oak stained floor, built-in bookcase, access point into eaves, (2) x large velux windows.
Bedroom 4: 4.4m x 4.4m - with pitch pine oak stained floor, built-in wardrobe, vaulted ceiling tongue and groove panelling and inset lights.
Bedroom 5: 4.4m x 2.8m - with pitch pine oak stained floor, vaulted ceiling tongue and groove panelling and inset lights.
• Well presented, spacious five bedroom detached residence extending to circa 194 sq.m / 2,090 sq.ft.
• Extensively landscaped site extending to circa 0.59 acres in area with scope for future development.
• Elevated position with far reaching views towards Inver Bay and the Bluestack Mountains.
• Positioned highly sough after and convenient setting less than 350m from the centre of Dunkineely Village.
• Cul-de-sac location with virtually no passing traffic.
• uPVC double glazed windows and doors throughout.
• Oil fired central heating.
• Front boundary wall finished in local sandstone, side boundaries bonded by mature hedging.
• Tarmaced driveway with ample parking to front and rear.
• Private Rraised garden to rear.
• Feature marble fireplace in sitting room.
• Circa 645 sq.ft of attic accommodation suitable for a wide variety of uses including a teenagers den or large home office.
• Hardwood kitchen units with built-in appliances.
• Five generously proportioned bedrooms serviced by a family bathroom and (2) x shower rooms.
• Three large reception rooms.
• Viewing by prior arrangement with DNG Dorrian on 074 97 31291.
BER Rating: D2
BER No.: 115573339
Energy Performance Indicator: 270.25 kWh/m²/yr
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.