- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
* Building site in a beautiful, tranquil & peaceful country location with Castlecaldwell, Lough Scolban and Lower Lough Erne a few minutes drive. Belleek and Donegal border 4 miles.
* Foundations in place and block work built to sub floor level. Work to date has Building Control approval.
* Site extends to circa .75 acre. The discerning purchaser has the option of chancing the plans subject to statutory approval - upstairs rooms possible.
* No chain and ready to go.
* Bounded on the east and south boundaries by a stream.
An additional area of ground extending to circa 2.5 acres which is a short distance away can also be negotiated .
Supporting documents and plans posted along with description.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »