- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Solid fuel stove central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Concrete block cavity wall construction.
- Septic tank and mains water, well water supply to garden.
- Spacious machinery shed and workshop
- Wood framed drying shed/utility.
- Site measures 1.062 acres landscaped and well maintained
- Fishpond with Japanese carpel
- Travelling from Listowel on the R552 towards Ballylongford, continue for approximately 7 miles. Pass the sign for Graffa/Ballyline and the property is located approximately 200 meters ahead on the right. There is a For Sale sign on the property.
IMPORTANT UPDATE RE VIEWINGS
Due to Phase 5 Restrictions imposed on Property Service Providers, we are unable facilitate any viewings prior to 31st January. Please contact us to register your interest for a viewing once these restrictions have been lifted. Either email or call us and we will help you with your queries.
Traditional detached three bedroom renovated cottage, undergoing extension of the kitchen and living rooms, situated in a quiet rural location a short distance from Ballylongford village. BER Pending
Located on the R552 between Ballylongford and Listowel. Accommodation comprises living room, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. Septic tank and mains water supply, well water supply services garden and pond. Solid fuel stove in the living room heats the radiators. Pvc double glazed windows. Parking for several vehicles. Built with cavity block construction by the local authority in the 1950’s in the traditional style and renovated by the current owner.
The site is mature and well maintained with fish pond, garden features with seating area, lawns, hedging and trees planted throughout the site. There is a large open machinery shed with secure workshop to the rear and loft storage overhead. Wood framed drying shed/utility to the rear of the dwelling with spacious concrete yard.
- Entrance Hall 2.85m x 1.76m / 4.30m x 0.85m
- Laminate wood flooring.
- Living/dining room 3.85m x 3.80m
- Tiled flooring. Solid fuel fired cast iron stove with natural stone surround and tiled hearth. Hot-press and emersion tank. High ceilings.
- Kitchen 3.25m x 1.70m
- Located to the rear of the living room. Fitted units with sink, large 5 ring gas cooker, fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Kitchen extension part built. Access from here via back door to the concrete yard.
- Bathroom 3.30m x 1.80m
- Floor and walls fully tiled. Bath, sink and w.c and shower unit with Mira power shower fitting. Heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 1 4.30m x 3.00m
- Double bedroom. Carpet flooring. Fitted wardrobe with internal lighting. Back aspect.
- Bedroom 2 3.25m x 3.10m
- Double room. Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobe. Traditional cast iron feature fireplace. Front aspect.
- Bedroom 3 3.10m x 2.15m
- Single room. Carpet flooring. Front aspect.
Travelling from Listowel on the R552 towards Ballylongford, continue for approximately 7 miles. Pass the sign for Graffa/Ballyline and the property is located approximately 200 meters ahead on the right. There is a For Sale sign on the property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »