Strokestown, Roscommon, F42A440
5 Bed Detached House
Contact the Agent
REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon)
PSR Licence: 002782
230 sq. metres
- Impressive Family Home - wonderful location
- Presented in Excellent Condition
- 5 Bedrooms - 2 Ensuite
- Dual Central Heating - Oil and Solid Fuel
- Detached Garage/Workshop/Boathouse
- River Shannon and Scenic Sliabh bawn within close proximity
- A Mature Site offering Beautiful Hedgerow with Wildlife Garden, Fruit Trees (21) and Fruit Bushes
- External walls all internally insulated, Cavity also pumped and Attic upgraded with extra insulation
- Accommodation comprises 2 no. reception rooms, Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility and Shower room at Ground Floor with 5 Bedrooms (2 ensuite) and Family Bathroom at first Floor. Detached Garage/Workshop to rear - 4 meter Apex - 50 Sq.M Gross Floor Area
- Mains Electricity, Private Well for Water, Septic Tank on Site for Sewerage.
- River Shannon and Scenic Sliabh bawn within close proximity.
- Central location in the heart of Ireland
OutsideSweeping driveway to front and side of House. Mature Hedgerow surrounding Site. Lawn areas to front, side and rear. Wildlife Garden to rear. Fruit Trees and Fruit Bushes offering a variety of Apple, Plum, Cherry, Gooseberry, Raspberry. Attractive Patio area to side with built in Barbecue . Detached Garage/Workshop/Boathouse to rear.
Highly accessible location 2 km of the N5, in the centre of Ireland. Eircode F42 A440
BER Rating: B2
BER No.: 115035909
Energy Performance Indicator: Not provided
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Property For Sale in F42A440 | Property For Sale in F42 | Property For Sale in County Roscommon | Property For Sale in Strokestown | REA Seamus Carthy (Roscommon) * Stamp Duty information is provided for guidance purposes only. Please check the Office of the Revenue Commissioners website for further details. (https://www.revenue.ie)