Situation & Location
Ballyhannon Mews is a development of detached family homes in Portadown’s most exclusive location. The external design retains a classical Georgian style, complemented by their superior finish and architectural detailing. Every material from the natural slate roofs, heritage hand made brick, hardwood entrance door, brushed chrome switches and sockets, has been hand picked. Each home also offers the latest in modern living and luxury. The kitchens are fully tailored to the exact tastes and needs of each homeowner. An extensive choice of floor coverings are provided as standard throughout.
Features & Specification
- Energy efficient LED down lighting in kitchen/dining and bathrooms.
- Feature brushed chrome switches and sockets throughout.
- Comprehensive range of electrical, television and telephone points.
- Wired for intruder alarm.
- Fitted smoke detectors.
- 10 year structural guarantee.
- Black seamless aluminium guttering and downpipes.
- Natural slate roof.
- Garden lawns top soiled, levelled and seeded.
- Perimeter rear garden surrounded in 6 foot timber fencing.
- Choice of luxury kitchen units, door handles and work tops.
- Fitted bathroom and en-suites in contemporary white with partial wall tiling.
- Mains pressurised water system including showers.
- Interior paint finishes to all internal walls, ceilings and woodwork.
- High efficiency Firmus gas heating system and electronic timer.
- 8-ring gas range, hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
- Tiling in hallway, kitchen, WC, utility room, bathroom and en-suites.
- Deep pile carpet on stairs, landing and bedrooms.
- Engineered wood flooring in lounge.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right