- Comprising c. 31 Acres (12.54 hectares) of Agricultural Lands
Additional InformationCoagh is a small village located approximately 5 miles from Cookstown and 3 miles from Moneymore, Sperrin Mountains and Lough Neagh.
The subject is situated on the Ballygonney Road, c. 1.3 miles from the village centre of Coagh. The subject is set within a countryside setting yet is convenient to Cookstown and Moneymore.
The subject property comprises c. 31 Acres (12.54 hectares) of good quality agricultural lands together with a small portion of trees.
The boundaries are defined by a mix of hedges and stockproof fencing with lands currently laid out in grass.
Further details available from agents.
Agricultural Lands: c. 31 Acres / 12.54 Hectares
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »