- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Prime development site in Prominent location in Dungannon
- Development site located not far off the M1 Motorway in Dungannon, approximately 40 miles from Belfast.
- Zoned for 'Industry and Business' within the Dungannon and South Tyrone Area Plan.
- Prime Location with Roundbout frontage
- Suitable for many commercial uses (subject to planning)
- Adjacent users include a Nursing home, Offices, Community school and Car Sales and parts.
- There was a recent pending application (ref LA09/2016/0849/F ) for a New Building Supplies Premises and associated yards and car parking. (however the land will be sold subject to a restrictive covenant that it will not be used for the manufacture,retail,or wholesale of any building supplies, timber or hardware.)
The town has a growing population and serves a wide rural hinterland. The town continues to have a strong industrial base, primarily situated at Granville, with occupiers in the are including Dunbia, Linden Foods and Moy Park. The main local industries are engineering and food processing.
The subject site is located on a roundabout to the Northern side of the Ballygawley Road approximately 0.5 miles West of Dungannon Town Centre. The Ballygawley Road is characterised by a mix of commercial uses including Murdock Builders Merchants, Gormley Motors, Fyfes Car Parts and Ballysaggart Business Park all within 500 metres of the site
For further information and viewing arrangements, please contact:
Sole agent Best Property Services
contact Conor Mallon - 07831 176520
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »