- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A wonderful opportunity to acquire a brand new luxury Georgian style home
- Approximately 2500 sq. ft. with a generous £25,000 PC sum - details available on request
- Beautiful semi-rural location, yet convenient to Belfast
- Can be designed and adapted to suit your requirements
- Impressive entrance hall that sets the tone throughout
- Superb kitchen and open plan dining which in turns opens to a snug with a vaulted ceiling
- Kitchen area with fabulous full height doors to the patio
- Spacious living room and a separate family room - perfect for modern day living
- Utility/boot room with plumbing for white goods and access to a WC
- Five double bedrooms - three on the first floor and two on the second floor
- Master suite benefiting from "his & hers" dressing room and an en-suite
- A further possible two dressing rooms to the top floor bedrooms
- Family bathroom on the first floor and a shower room to the second floor
- Double garage with a games room above available on request
- Pressurised oil fired central heating (alternatives available)
- Sash windows to the front of the property and double glazed throughout
- Surrounding gardens landscaped to offer lawn, west facing patio & planted flowerbeds
- Driveway providing plenty of off-street parking
Additional InformationBallydoolan House
Ballydoolan House presents a wonderful opportunity to purchase a brand new Georgian style home with a semi-rural location that is convenient to Belfast. It benefits from a generous PC sum to be spent as you please with some great suppliers and you have the option to alter the finish that will result in a home that is truly a “one off.” The design of the property is very much centred on modern day family living, with more than enough reception space and large double bedrooms, that is sure to please all members of the family.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, a living room, a family room, a superb
kitchen/diner with full height doors to the rear patio and a centre island, a snug that is open to the
kitchen/diner, a utility room and a WC. The first floor comprises a master suite
complete with “his & hers” dressing rooms and an en-suite, a further two double bedrooms and a
family bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The second floor comprises a further two large
bedrooms both benefiting from dressing rooms and a shower room with a three piece suite.
The property benefits from a south facing patio area that can be accessed via the opening doors from the kitchen that will capture afternoon and evening sunshine… just perfect for some al fresco dining. There will be surrounding lawns and the flowerbeds will be planted with an array of plants & shrubs, resulting in delightful outdoor space all the family can enjoy. There is a paddock to the rear.
Ballydoolan House is located on the Upper Mealough Road making it both easily accessible to South and East Belfast. The location is semi-rural and is blessed with countryside views and rural charm. Please refer to the location map.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall 7' 3'' x 13' 1'' (2.2m x 4.0m)
- Living Room 11' 10'' x 16' 1'' (3.6m x 4.9m)
- Family Room 11' 10'' x 13' 1'' (3.6m x 4.0m)
- Kitchen/Dining 31' 6'' x 13' 1'' (9.6m x 4.0m)
- Snug 12' 10'' x 13' 9'' (3.9m x 4.2m)
- Utility 5' 11'' x 11' 2'' (1.8m x 3.4m)
- Master Bedroom 11' 10'' x 13' 9'' (3.6m x 4.2m)
- En-suite 11' 10'' x 6' 11'' (3.6m x 2.1m)
- Dressing Room 1 7' 3'' x 7' 3'' (2.2m x 2.2m)
- Dressing Room 2 11' 10'' x 5' 3'' (3.6m x 1.6m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 9' 6'' (3.6m x 2.9m)
- Bedroom 3 11' 10'' x 9' 6'' (3.6m x 2.9m)
- Bathroom 8' 2'' x 6' 11'' (2.5m x 2.1m)
- Bedroom 4 11' 10'' x 12' 2'' (3.6m x 3.7m)
- Dressing Room 11' 10'' x 4' 7'' (3.6m x 1.4m)
- Bedroom 5 11' 10'' x 12' 2'' (3.6m x 3.7m)
- Shower Room 8' 6'' x 6' 3'' (2.6m x 1.9m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Front, rear and southern elevation of sunroom in limestone.
Remaining elevations in sandstone with wet dash maintenance free render (Alternatives available).
Concrete interlocking roof tiles – blue black with matching ridge tiles.
Bangor blue slates available on request.
Wet dash render and select stone facing.
Stained hardwood front door, uPVC and select aluminium windows and rear doors. Sliding sash to
front windows. Sandstone cills.
Oversized single garage with utility is standard. Carport optional.
A double garage including loft office/games room available on request.
A PC sum of £25,000 is available from nominated suppliers to include Wrights Design House and
Please note this property is not yet built. Approximate timescale for build from the point of signed contracts is 10 months.
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Entrance Hall 7'3" x 13'1"
Living Room 11'10" x 16'1"
Family Room: 11'10" x 13'1
Kitchen/Dining 31'6" x 13'1
Snug 12'10" x 13'9"
Utility 5'10" x 11'2"
Master Bedroom 11'10" x 13'9"
En-suite 11'10" x 6'11"
Dressing Room 1 7'3" x 7'3"
Dressing Room 2 11'10" x 5'3"
Bedroom 2 11'10" x 9'6"
Bedroom 3 11'10" x 9'6"
Bathroom 8'2" x 6'11"
Bedroom 4 11'10" x 12'2
Dressing Room 11'10" x 4'7"
Bedroom 5 11'10" x 12'2"
Dressing Room 11'10" x 4'7"
Shower Room 8'6" x 6'3"
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »