- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Highly prominent corner site location with excellent frontage onto the Bangor to Ards dual carriageway, benefitting from high volumes of passing vehicular traffic.
- Situated on Balloo Avenue in Balloo Industrial Estate, North Down’s most popular industrial / commercial location.
- Ready to go car sales / car wash site or a similar use subject to planning.
- Potential development opportunity for a drive thru restaurant or retail warehouse / showroom subject to any statutory planning consents.
- Neighbouring occupiers within Balloo Industrial Estate include Bloomfield Shopping Centre, Sainsburys Homebase, Regency Carpets and Richmond.
- EPC - G179
High Profile Potential Development Site Situated in Balloo Industrial Estate
Comprises a prominent corner site location extending to 0.27 acres with office / warehouse accommodation extending to c. 1,311 sq ft.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »