- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning contemporary detached home
- Exquisite interior decor and finish
- Granite windows cills
- Electric gates
- Outdoor entertainment area
- Landscaped grounds
- Westerly aspect to rear
- Standing on approx. 0.74 acre
- Approx. 432.37 sq m (4,654 sq ft)
Description'Rathog' is a stunning detached home of approx. 444.9 sq m (4,779.21 sq ft) set on approx. 0.69 acre site with a mix of trees, shrubs, developed lawns and a bar-b-que area that offers country living yet enjoys easy access to the Cork -Waterford route.
Built in 2008, this superb family home is finished to exacting standards throughout with a host of design features including but not limited to solid teak staircase, mezzanine, split level design and well-proportioned rooms.
Upon arrival you are greeted by a private entrance with electric gates, leading to a sweeping gravel driveway, you are immediately wowed by the front facade and landscaped grounds.
Stepping inside reveals a bright entrance porch which leads you to a spacious and welcoming entrance hall finished with polished marble tiling. The living room to the left is dual aspect and well-proportioned and brings you further into the playroom accessed via double doors. This room is multi-functional and benefits from a triple aspect. The main kitchen/dining room is recognisably the heart of the home and comprises of a Celtic Interiors hand crafted kitchen and island with granite countertops. The dining area is stepped up. Further along is the family room which is ideal for all the family to relax in the evenings with the benefit of a 'Boru' solid fuel burning stove. The ground floor also consists of a sizeable utility room with rear access door and a shower room.
The split level is accessed by an independent stairs that link back to the main mezzanine and bedrooms. On this level you will find two bedrooms, one of which is ensuite. The first floor comprises of three further bedrooms, one of which incorporates a walk in wardrobe and ensuite, and a family bathroom.
The garden offers total seclusion and relaxing spaces. There is a selection of shrubs, flowers and hedgerow.
The local area is only a fifteen minute drive to the city centre and equidistant between Midleton and Carrigtwohill which both boast numerous amenities including shops, great schools, train stations, bus service, sports clubs, restaurants and much more besides.
This is a most desirable family home, it is a must see to truly appreciate all it has to offer.
- Ground Floor
- Entrance Porch
- Welcoming porch with porcelain tiled flooring, front door framed by side decorative glazing and fan window overhead, double doors lead to entrance hall.
- Entrance Hall
- Impressive entrance hall, double height, feature teak staircase, marble tiling, recessed lighting, coving to ceiling.
- Living Room
- Well-proportioned reception room with solid oak flooring complemented by a bay window, coving to ceiling, double doors to the rear framed by side glazing, double doors with glazing to the playroom.
- Spacious playroom with a triple aspect, vaulted ceiling and solid oak flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Highly impressive room with double doors from entrance hall to kitchen/dining room, porcelain tiled flooring, feature steps to raised dining area, double doors to rear, recessed lighting, stunning fully fitted Celtic Interior solid oak kitchen with granite worktop and lip, large centre island with granite worktop, double sink with two drainers, two hip level pull out dishwashers, integrated De Dietrich oven, integrated De Dietrich microwave, free standing Stanley cooker with five ring gas hob, coving to ceiling.
- Family Room
- Ideal relaxation space with solid walnut flooring, double height ceiling with exposed timber beams, insert 'BORU' stove with granite surround and granite hearth.
- Utility Room
- Functional utility with abundance of full length fully fitted units, counter top, single drainer sink, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, access door to rear.
- Guest Shower Room
- The guest shower room comprises of a three piece suite, large shower base, fully tiled, heated towel rail.
- Split Level
- The back staircase leads to two further bedrooms and a large hot press, it then links back to the first floor.
- Bedroom 4
- The back staircase brings you to a double bedroom overlooking the front with fitted wardrobes and solid oak flooring.
- Bedroom 3
- Large double bedroom with solid oak flooring.
- The fully tiled ensuite comprises of a three piece suite.
- First Floor
- Impressive spacious mezzanine landing with solid walnut flooring.
- Master Bedroom
- Spacious double bedroom to the rear with solid walnut flooring, double doors to the balcony framed by side glazing, glorious views of the surrounding countryside.
- Walk in Wardrobe
- Arch through to walk in wardrobe with solid walnut flooring, fully fitted units with abundance of hanging and shelving rails.
- The ensuite comprises of a three piece shower suite, WHB with fitted storage underneath, fully tiled, heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 4
- Double bedroom to the rear with solid walnut flooring.
- Family Bathroom
- Glorious family bathroom, fully tiled flooring and walls, large shower tray, WHB with fitted storage underneath and marble worktop, WC, large two person Jacuzzi bath with raised steps leading to Jacuzzi.
- Bedroom 5
- Large double bedroom with carpet flooring, glorious views of the surrounding countryside.
- Approached via electric gates with a recessed entrance, sweeping lit driveway, large lawn, well maintained flower beds with abundance of shrubbery and trees, stunning external facade, exposed stone, granite sills, abundance of parking and outdoor paved entertainment area with BBQ area and water feature.
BER No.: 113561559
Energy Performance Indicator: 119.28 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near BallintubberVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »