- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Most deceptive home with generous accommodation on both floors.
- This home offers a genuine combination of both traditional and modern living.
- A number of out offices + garage / workshop and small haybarn.
- Mature garden, well planted.
Additional InformationREA Spratt offer for sale by Online Auction on Friday 30th October 2020 at 11 a.m. this spacious semi detached cottage set in a mature, picturesque garden enjoying pleasant views over the distant valley. Seldom does an opportunity arise in recent times to acquire a traditional style family home yet offering good accommodation. Blackwater River and amenities at Villerstown Quay are all only within a short spin. Viewing highly recommended and by appointment with Sole Selling Agents, REA Spratt. Auction Link https://reaspratt.bidnow.ie/lot/details/29582
- Entrance Porch (1.76m x 3.20m 5.77ft x 10.50ft) Carpet floor.
- Entrance Hall (14.00m x 1.60m 45.93ft x 5.25ft) Fully glazed + south facing.
- Living Room (4.00m x 4.13m 13.12ft x 13.55ft) Traditional style with stairs incorporated to first floor, open fireplace.
- Sitting Room (4.00m x 4.30m 13.12ft x 14.11ft) Built in cupboard, open fireplace, tiled surround.
- Store Room/Office (6.17m x 2.90m 20.24ft x 9.51ft) Pine finish on walls.
- Kitchen (6.17m x 2.90m 20.24ft x 9.51ft) Full selection + eye level + wall units, dual aspect.
- Sun Room (1.96m x 4.45m 6.43ft x 14.60ft) Access to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1 (4.40m x 2.00m 14.44ft x 6.56ft)
- Bedroom 2 (4.40m x 4.35m 14.44ft x 14.27ft) Dual aspect.
- Bedroom 3 (4.00m x 4.30m 13.12ft x 14.11ft) Built in recessed w/v.
- Bathroom (2.62m x 2.80m 8.60ft x 9.19ft) Pine panelling.
- Bathroom (2.70m x 2.60m 8.86ft x 8.53ft) Full ensuite + shower stall with Triton shower. Hot press off.
From the offices of REA Spratt, proceed out to the Springmount (Glass Factory) roundabout, take the L3102 (Aglish / Clashmore Road). After 12.1km at Keereen Bar, turn right for Villerstown. After 2km turn right at crossroad, continue straight uphill until 850m, property is on left handside with REA Spratt For Sale Sign.
Schools near Ballingown WestVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »