- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Pristine interior.
- Spectacular sea views over Dungarvan Bay & the Comeragh Mountains.
- Beautifully landscaped gardens, S/E facing to rear.
- Large open attic space fully boarded out - 800 sq.ft approx. Suitable for conversion subject to P.P.
- Impressive handcrafted kitchen with granite work tops.
- Extra large utility room.
- Spacious living room with newly fitted stove.
- 3 ensuite bedrooms with stunning master bedroom.
- Local Spar shop and playground around the corner.
- Vacuum system.
- 26' x 10' Steel Tech shed with sockets & lighting.
- Full smoke alarm safety system.
- Built in 2007.
- Mains services.
- Oil fired central heating.
DescriptionBreathtaking views over Dungarvan Bay and beyond.
Standing on 0.44 of an acre on a private elevated site, this is certainly one of the finest properties in the seaside area of Ring just 9km from Dungarvan town.
This 5 bedroom residence has a unique vantage point with stunning views of Dungarvan Bay and the Comeragh Mountains beyond. With local beaches and Helvic Harbour just a stroll from the front door, this property is a gem.
Inside, the property is in showhouse condition and has been meticulously maintained by the current owners. Boasting a most spacious interior, three of the bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with the fifth bedroom being very suitable for use as a home office if required.
The open plan kitchen/dining area is the heart of the house and has an amazing Philip Dunne handcrafted kitchen with granite work tops and a feature island in the centre. Off the kitchen, the impressive conservatory is a haven of relaxation with an influx of light from all angles and views for days. There is also an additional lounge off the open plan.
Off the hallway, the cosy living room is perfect for entertaining guests with a newly fitted stove that heats the entire house on its own.
Externally, the property has beautiful mature landscaped gardens with a spacious tarmacadam entrance driveway. The back garden is perfect for safe play and pets.
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a turn-key coastal home in a most sought after location.
OFCH 234 sq.m (2,521 sq.ft)
- Entrance Hall
- 3.96m x 2.36m (13' x 7'9")
- Solid timber door with opaque glass panels, solid timber floor, painted walls, two lights, telephone point, smoke alarm.
- Living Room
- 6.22m x 4.47m (20'5" x 14'8")
- Solid timber floor, painted walls, Bay window to the front and to the side, curtains, centre lights with spots, fitted stove with back boiler, T.V point.
- 4.01m x 3.76m (13'2" x 12'4")
- Solid timber floor, painted walls, window to the front and to the side, curtains, centre light,
- 5.28m x 5.16m (17'4" x 16'11")
- Tiled floor, painted walls, window to the rear, blinds, centre spot lights, Birch handcrafted fitted kitchen with granite counter tops, dishwasher, oven and hob.
- Utility Room
- 3.58m x 2.97m (11'9" x 9'9")
- Tiled floor, painted walls, window to the rear, blinds, door to the rear garden, centre light, fitted units, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Sun Lounge
- 3.94m x 2.95m (12'11" x 9'8")
- Tiled floor, painted walls, windows to all sides, French doors to the side, spot lights.
- Bathroom/Shower Room
- 2.06m x 2.03m (6'9" x 6'8")
- Tiled floor, tiled walls, opaque window to the rear, whb, WC, Jacuzzi bath, walk-in stand alone shower, centre light, heated towel rail.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.76m x 3.40m (12'4" x 11'2")
- Solid timber floor, painted walls, window to the front and to the side, curtains, blinds, centre light, T.V point.
- 2.13m x 1.47m (7' x 4'10")
- Tiled floor, painted walls, opaque windopw to the front, whb, WC, pressure shower, extractor fan.
- Bedroom Two
- 4.65m x 3.56m (15'3" x 11'8")
- Solid timber floor, painted walls, window to the rear, curtains, blinds, centre light, T.V point.
- 2.10m x 1.45m (6'11" x 4'9")
- Tiled floor, painted walls, opaque window to the side, whb, WC, pressure shower, extractor fan.
- Bedroom Three
- 4.62m x 3.58m (15'2" x 11'9")
- Solid timber floor, painted walls, window to the rear, curtains, blinds, centre light, T.V point, extractor fan.
- Bedroom Four
- 3.78m x 3.43m (12'5" x 11'3")
- Solid timber floor, painted walls, window to the front, curtains, blinds, centre light, T.V point, fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom Five/Office
- 3.80m x 2.54m (12'6" x 8'4")
- Carpet floor, painted walls, window to the front, centre light, curtains and blinds.
BER No.: 114499064
Energy Performance Indicator: 139.47 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near Ballinagoul BegVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »