This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- elevated plot overlooking Lough Foyle
- formerly used as a quarry
- access onto tertiary county road
- c 5 acres hollowed out
Additional InformationThis roadside c16 acre plot stands at Balleeghan an elevated plot on Balleeghan Hill c 4 miles from Greencastle village. Portion of a land (c 5 acres) has been used as a quarry over the years.
From Moville: Drive c.1.5 miles; veer left at fork drive c.1 mile passing through Drumaweir village, turn left at crossroads drive 3 miles, turn right to just below brow of hill, plot on left hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »