- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented First Floor Apartment with Lift
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite
- Living/Dining Area with Large Window & French Door, Open Plan to:
- Modern Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Family Bathroom with White Suite
- GFCH / Double Glazing Throughout
- Secure Electric Gates to Front for Car & Pedestrain Access
- Allocated Parking Space, Additional Visitor Parking
- Communal Mature Gardens
- Excellent Public Transport Links to Belfast City Centre
- Close to Amenities in Belmont & Ballyhackamore Villages'
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationThis is a superb first floor apartment situated to the front of the rear block, enjoying natural light in abundance in this highly regarded development just off the Belmont Road the property is spacious and stylish, ideal for the first time buyer, professional couple or investor alike.
Both Bedrooms are double's with the master featuring an ensuite shower room. The modern kitchen enjoys a casual dining area open plan to living with a fantastic large window and French door giving the apartment that bright outlook.
Belmont Road is an exclusive address within walking distance to popular cafes and restaurants in Belmont and Ballyhackamore. It is also convenient to Stormont parkland and close to Holywood and the north Down coastline.
With nothing to do but move in, internal inspection is a must to see what this fine property has on offer.
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE FOYER:
- Rear door to communal garden area and car park. Lift and stairs to . . .
- Wooden front door to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Intercom system. Storage cupboard with ample storage and housing for electricity.
- KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO LIVNG/DINING:
- 7.976m x 4.23m (26' 2" x 13' 11")
KITCHEN: Modern range of wood effect high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. I.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Under bench chome oven with four ring gas hob above. Chrome extractor hood. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washer/dryer. Tiled splash back. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Housing for gas boiler. Feature block style window. Open plan to . . .
LIVING/DINING AREA: Glass French door which opens fully internally, glass panel.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.16m x 2.645m (13' 8" x 8' 8")
Door to . . .
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Glazed shower cubicle with electric shower and shower tray. Wall-mounted mirror. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Hand towel rail. Toilet roll holder.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.21m x 2.632m (10' 6" x 8' 8")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap. Wall-mounted mirror. Panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and shower attachment. Glass shower screen. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Electric gates for vehicles and separate pedestrian entrance. Allocated car parking for residents. Visitors parking. Communal gardens featuring lawns, well-stocked flower beds with a variety of plants, trees and shrubs. Screened bin store. Bike racks. External lights.
- Flat Management Services.
- £1000 per annum. Ground rent £60 per annum.
Heading countrybound on the Belmont Road, The Limes is on the left hand side after Strathearn School and before Campbell College roundabout.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »