B1 The Beeches, Malone Square, 42 Windsor Park , Belfast BT9 6JU
2 Bed Ground Floor Apartment For Sale
- Superb ground floor apartment set within the highly sought-after Malone Square Development.
- Bright and spacious living room open plan to fully fitted kitchen to dining area, with patio doors opening onto garden.
- Luxury fitted kitchen with a full range of built-in appliances.
- Two well-proportioned and presented bedrooms (Master with ensuite).
- Three-piece contemporary style bathroom suite.
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout.
- Security alarm and Intercom system installed.
- A secure allocated underground parking space.
- Excellent storage facilities throughout.
- Lift access to all floors.
- Providing a prime residential location close to a vast range of South Belfast amenities, Queen’s University and many major transport links.
This beautifully presented ground floor apartment is prestigiously located just off the affluent Malone Road. The property offers generous accommodation benefitting from excellent natural light throughout, and comprises open plan living to dining area leading to a modern fully fitted kitchen. Two well-presented double bedrooms (Master with ensuite shower room) and superb contemporary bathroom suite complete the property. The Malone Square development is exceptionally well located on the corner of Windsor Park and Malone Road, providing a prime residential location close to many local amenities of both the Lisburn and Malone Roads, Queen’s University, the City Hospital, Belfast City Centre and all main transport routes. In addition, the property benefits from secure underground car parking, intercom entry system and burglar alarm system, and provides excellent and ample storage facilities. Likely to be of interest to a varied number of purchasers, we thoroughly recommend an internal inspection.
Hardwood door to entrance hall. Solid wood flooring. Concealed spotlighting. Alarm system and intercom entry system installed. Enclosed storage closet.
Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler. Vinyl Flooring.
7.44m x 4.80m (24'5" x 15'9")
Excellent range of high and low-level units with under lighting, high gloss granite worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in Bosch oven/ four ring hob with steel splashback. Brushed steel chimney style extractor fan. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled kitchen floor and solid wood flooring throughout the lounge. Concealed spotlighting.
4.29m x 2.92m (14’1” x 9'7")
Two double built-in wardrobes.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
2.01m x 1.27m (6’7” x 4’2”)
Fully tiled shower enclosure with overhead rainfall showerhead. Low flush W/C with touch panel flush. Free standing wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring and tiled walls. Concealed spotlights. Extractor fan. Mirror fronted storage with under lighting.
4.29m x 2.84m (14'1" x 9'4")
Built-in wardrobe. Concealed spotlights.
2.34m x 1.91m (7’ 8” x 6’ 3”)
Three-piece contemporary white bathroom suite. Bath with overhead rainfall shower head. Free standing low flush W/C with touch panel flush. Free standing wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Concealed spotlights. Tiled flooring and tiled walls. Mirror fronted storage with under lighting.
Paviour brick seating area.
LOCATION: Travelling on the Malone Road out of Belfast City Centre, turn right onto Windsor Park, directly across from the Malone Road filling station. The Beeches is on the right-hand side.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »