- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Total floor Area: 242.8 sq mts (2614 sq ft) approx.
- Site Area: 0.19 HA (0.47 acres)
- Excellent location meters off the N2
- Solar roof panels provides hot water and generates significant energy savings
- Interior design by Ann Clarke Interiors Doohamlet
- Deatched garage
- Asphalt entrance drive
- Mature beech trees
- Floored attic space
- Upvc double glazing
DescriptionSherry Fitzgerald Conor McManus are excited to present to the market Aughnaseda, Monaghan, Co. Monaghan.
A superb detached dwelling perfectly located in a tranquil countryside setting, yet it is only meters off the Dublin Road in Monaghan town. Aughnaseda is a private road that forms an exclusive enclave of detached properties.
The instantly appealing accommodation boasts a wealth of fine features and finishes from the entrance hall which leads access to the kitchen/dining room, the living room, sitting room, sun room, office/study, utility room and the guest toilet facilities. Rising the elegant stairs the luxury carpeted landing leads to four double bedrooms (Master en-suite) the family bathroom, large hotpress and Stira access to the attic.
The mature lawn is lined with beech trees providing a very private aspect.
Viewing of this fine property is necessary to apprecitate the setting, the convenience and the quality finish.
- Entrance Hall:
- 5.00m x 2.75m (16'5" x 9'0")
- Entering through the bespoke oak entrance door (handcrafted by Essexford Joinery in Carrickmacross) the wainscoted walls (handcrafted by Byrne & Finnegan Carrickmacross) and the beautiful quarry stone floors tiles are stunning.
- Living Room/Library:
- 4.25m x 4.25m (13'11" x 13'11")
- Handcrafted wainscoting on the walls and chimney breast with matching radiator cover and dispaly unit. Rich wall paper on the upper part of the walls, a solid wood floor and ceiling coving. Open fire with elegant fireplace.
- Sitting room:
- 4.55m x 4.25m (14'11" x 13'11")
- Located off the kitchen the sitting room has a solid wood floor, an open fire with ornate dark wood fireplace and ceiling coving.
- Kitchen Dining Room:
- 6.00m x 3.65m (19'8" x 12')
- Christoff solid wood kitchen handcrafted by Hynes in Dundalk. This kitchen has a full sized double door opening pantry with internal lighting. It has a large American fridge, a Belfast sink, a granite marble worktop and a centre island with granite worktop.
- Sun room:
- 6.60m x 3.65m (21'8" x 12')
- The sunroom is most spacious with a wonderful view over the rear garden and french patio doors connecting both. The vaulted ceiling which is finished in a log-effect Scandanvian wood is certainly a feature of note and is complimented by the Scotch pine floor.
- 2.75m x 2.65m (9'0" x 8'8")
- Outfitted with book shelving, wood floor and access to the side garden through french patio doors.
- Guest WC:
- 1.60m x 0.90m (5'3" x 2'11")
- Tile floor, whb, wc.
- Utility Room:
- 2.65m x 1.55m (8'8" x 5'1")
- Outfitted with kitchen units, tiled floor, door to rear of dwelling.
- 5.45m x 2.75m (17'11" x 9'0")
- Stira stairs to floored roof space, decorative radiator cover, wainscoting wall panels.
- 2.55m x 2.45m (8'4" x 8'0")
- Upgraded family bathroom with roll top bath and brass fittings, walk in shower enclosure with mosaic tiling and rainwater head, neutral wall and floor tiles, roll down window blind, recess lighting.
- Master Bedroom:
- 4.10m x 3.15m (13'5" x 10'4")
- Master, fitted units, walk-in closet, double, front-facing, ensuite, carpet flooring.
- 2.65m x 1.00m (8'8" x 3'3")
- Shower unit, tiled walls & floor, wc, whb.
- Bedroom 2:
- 4.25m x 4.25m (13'11" x 13'11")
- Double room with wood floor.
- Bedroom 3:
- 3.65m x 3.55m (12' x 11'8")
- Double room with a solid wood floor, rear-facing.
- Bedroom 4:
- 3.65m x 3.35m (12' x 11')
- Fitted wardrobes, double with wood floor.
- 2.45m x 1.50m (8'0" x 4'11")
- Walk in storage.
From the Corlatt roundabout heading towards Dublin, take the first access road on the left hand side and keep straight to see Sherry Fitzgerald signage at the property.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »