- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Presenting for rent this brand new home in the popular Aughnaree Manor development just off Sydney Street. The property benefits from a spacious living room with open fire place opening up to the kitchen dining area. Range of integrated electrical appliances are included, utility room, downstairs WC and on the first floor three bedrooms with a master en-suite and family bathroom. Other benefits include off street parking and rear garden. To apply please contact Aisling on 02887880080 or [email protected]
- Oil fired central heating
- u.P.V.C double glazed windows
- Timber frame build
- Open fireplace
- £1250 is required prior to occupation (£625 for security deposit + £625 for the first month of rent in advance)
- Pets aren't permitted inside or outside the property and smoking is prohibited within the property.
- Rental Application Forms must be completed in full to be considered for this property.
- The property is available from end of July 2019 but viewable from now.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »