This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- DELIGHTFUL DETACHED RESIDENCE AND LUCRATIVE BUSINESS ON APPROXIMATELY 2 ACRES
- Three Reception Rooms and Kitchen with Separate Utility/Boot Room
- Four Bedrooms, Two with Connecting Playroom/Sitting Area
- Bathroom with White Suite Plus Separate Shower Room with White Suite
- Study Area/Home Office
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows in PVC Frames
- Range of Outbuildings with Enormous Potential
- Appealing Wooded Gardens to the Front Plus Half an Acre (approximatel) Paddock
In a delightful country setting only 2 miles from Carryduff and approximately 7 miles from the centre of Belfast, this delightful detached farmhouse enjoys a freehold site of approximately two acres with a range of well maintained and useful outbuildings.
Presently run successfully as Ashvale Boarding Kennels and Cattery, the property affords a rare opportunity to acquire a profitable licenced business which offers enormous potential for expansion and development.
Approached by a sweeping treelined driveway, the house itself which dates back some 200 years offers an appealing character and adaptable family accommodation which boasts a "teenagers annex" and "office" space.
- PVC double glazed door to .....
- Entrance Hall
- 4.24m x 3.86m (13'11 x 12'8)
Inglenook style fireplace with brick inset and beamed mantle, slate hearth, cast iron multi-fuel stove, laminate wood effect strip flooring, built-in shelved cupboard.
- Dining Room
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14'0 x 10'6)
- Living Room
- 4.57m x 4.24m (15'0 x 13'11)
Hole in the wall type fireplace with natural stone inset, dog grate, stone hearth and stone surround, wired for wall lights.
- 3.71m x 2.72m (12'2 x 8'11)
Range of high and low level units, display shelving, laminate work surfaces, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, partly tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Spacious Utility/Boot Room
- 5.03m x 4.11m (16'6 x 13'6)
Tiled floor, fluorescent light, plumbed for washing machine, cloaks space, oil fired boiler, separate low flush wc and wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.24m x 3.86m (13'11 x 12'8)
- Bedroom 2
- 3.15m x 2.82m (10'4 x 9'3)
- White suite comprising panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, partly tiled walls, hot press.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.22m x 2.77m (13'10 x 9'1)
- Bedroom 4
- 4.11m x 2.36m (13'6 x 7'9)
- Play/Study Area
- 3.2m x 2.72m (10'6 x 8'11)
- Home Office
- 4.57m x 2.31m (15'0 x 7'7)
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls.
- sweeping tree lined driveway to double gates and access to concrete parking area. Gardens to the front in lawn with walled patio area. Garden store. Workshop/Store 28'7
- This lucrative business established three years ago and licensed by DARD offers boarding and day care facilities and has an excellent reputation drawing clients locally and from Belfast, Lisburn and Comber etc. Included are fixtures, fittings, a fully equipped grooming salon and offers the benefit of four permanent staff members.
- Reception Area
- Reception counter, desk units, light, power and broadband connection.
- Staff Kitchen
- Double drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, work surfaces, shelving, fridge and washing machine.
- Divided into two sections with 8 pens per section.
- Block A Kennels
- 9 small dog boarding kennels with heat lamps, 7 day care kennels and an isolation kennel.
- Block B
- 17 large dog kennels (15 heated).
- Fitted Grooming Parlour
- Range of units, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, hot and cold water, hydraulic grooming table, dog bath, range of grooming tools included.
- Walled and concrete exercise yard.
We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable, however they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The reseller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Any information given by us in these sales details or otherwise is given without responsibility on our part. Services, fittings, and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all information, which we provide, about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Site plans on brochures are not drawn to scale, however we are happy to provide scale drawings from our office. Artist’s impressions are for illustrative purposes only. All details including materials, finishes etc. should be clarified with the agents prior to booking.
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »