Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
- Additional Information
Ashgrove Lodge is a luxury new development of family homes located just off the Ashgrove Road, Portadown. With a range of semi detached and townhouse properties available, this new development will meet the needs of all buyers. Offering a spacious site design layout with a high specification finish, top quality craftsmanship and turnkey package available, you’ll find the perfect home to suit your lifestyle and budget.
On the one hand enjoy the tranquil setting in a low density area, with the scheme enjoying views over the green pasture land that lies beyond. On the other hand, its proximity to Portadown allows easy access to the excellent amenities within the town and the M1 motorway network. Commuters enjoy the benefit of excellent links not only to nearby towns but also to the City of Belfast.
For families, Ashgrove Lodge is convenient to many of the leading schools in the area with all age groups well catered for. The town also boasts an excellent range of shopping including many of the UK’s leading retail brands.
For a bit of relaxation why not enjoy the beautiful parkland Portadown Golf Course along with many beautiful parks and riverside walks.
• Select range of high quality units with choice of doors, worktops and handles
• Integrated appliances include electric hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer & dishwasher
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Bath & stand alone shower
• Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
• Ceramic tiled flooring to kitchen/dining areas, bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
• Partial tiling to bathrooms, en-suites and WCs
• Choice of carpets or laminate flooring to hall, lounge & bedrooms
• Choice of carpets stairs and landings
• Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted
• Stove in the living room
• Mains supply smoke & carbon monoxide detectors
• Moulded skirting and architraves painted
• Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
• Comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points
• Oil fired central heating system
• Wired for integral alarm system
• Front & rear gardens levelled and seeded
• Bitmac driveway
NOTE - PHOTOGRAPHS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY