- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- New Build Detached Country Style House on 0.82 Acre Site
- 3 Reception Rooms to include Lounge, Living Room & Dining Room/Sun Lounge
- Kitchen/Dining Area with option central island
- Utility & Downstairs WC
- 4 Bedrooms, (Master EnSuite & separate Dressroom)
- £25,000 PC Allowance
- Feature Stone & Granite detailing
- Painted internally
- Detached Garage & Oil Heating, (underfloor ground floor)
- Private Viewing can be arranged through Agents
‘Ashgrove House’ new build is set on 0.82 acre and boasts 2458sq ft, (228 sq m) of living accommodation, (excluding Garage). The new owner will avail of an excellent use of materials, including Stone & Granite detailing. Generous PC allowance of £25,000 towards cost of Kitchen, Sanitary Ware & Fireplaces with nominated suppliers. Accommodation comprises of 3 reception rooms, Kitchen/Dining Area, Utility room, downstairs WC, along with 4 Bedrooms, (Master En-Suite with separate Dressroom) & Bathroom. Tarmac Driveway with block paving and concrete car washing facility. For private viewing contact agent.
'Ashgrove House' is available for private viewing through Agents.
- Price to include generous PC Allowance of £25,000 towards Kitchen, Sanitary Ware & Fireplaces from nominated suppliers, (see agent for list of Suppliers)
- See 'Virtual Staging Photographs', (for illustrative purposes only)
- Stone finish to front Porch & Sun Lounge, with Black Granite Dash
- Traditional Block Construction
- Internally painted throughout
- Walnut internal doors with glazed pocket doors between Lounge & Kitchen
- 5” skirting and 4”architrave.
- Glass Balustrades with feature Handrail
- Feature Cornice to Kitchen, Living Room & Lounge.
- Granite Detailing
- Tarmac Driveway, with block paving & concrete car washing facility
- Detached Garage, (6.6 x 6.0m, (21’11 x 19’10), with provision left to facilitate first floor office
- Black uPVC Georgian Style Double Glazed windows, (part), (with white interior)
- Oil Fired Heating, Underfloor Ground Floor
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Wired for Burgular Alarm
- Black Aluminium Spouting & feature slate roof
- Gardens levelled, top soiled and sown out.
- Hedge planted to front of site
- Double Cast Iron Electric Gates with stone pillars
- Please Note - Internal 'Virtual Staging Photographs' are computer generated and are for illustrative purposes only.
6.6 x 6.0m, (21’11 x 19’10),
With Roller Shutter doors, Housing Oil fired condensing burner with pressurised system
Floor Plans/3D Plans/Computer Generated Images/Virtual Furniture Staging Photographs
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plans, measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approx. And no responsibility is taken for any error, ommission or mis statement. These plans are for illustrative purposes only and should be used as such by any prospective purchaser. Computer generated images are indicative of the quality and style of the specification and may not represent the actual fittings and finishing on site. Please arrange viewing with Agent to inspect final finishes. We also have included some internal 'Virtual Staging Photographs' - these are computer generated and are for illustrative purposes only.
Approximate travelling time from property: -
- Banbridge, 11 Minutes
- Loughbrickland, 8 Minutes
- Scarva or Gilford, Both 4 Minutes
- Newry, 23 Minutes
- Portadown, 19 Minutes
- Belfast, 42 Minutes
- Belfast Intern. Airport, 48 Minutes
- Dublin Airport, 1 Hour 14 Minutes
Travellling from Banbridge, take the Scarva Road, (B10), for approx 3 miles and at cross roads take right onto Loughbrickland Road. Travel for approx 0.8 miles and the subject property is ont he right hand siide, (see signage).
Alternatively from Gilford take Wall Street, (past Chestnut Brae) and take first left, (signage to Loughbrickland) onto the Loughbrickland Road. Travel for approx 1.7 mile and the property is situated on the left hand side, (see signage).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »