**VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT**
An exquisite development of luxury homes, Ashfield Hall is situated in the highly sought after location of Ballycrochan Road.
With a superb range of outstanding family homes all cleverly incorporated in a delightfully planned site layout, this magnificent development offers an unrivalled specification and introduces a whole new choice of stylish living to Bangor. Ideally situated just off Ballycrochan Road, Ashfield Hall exudes a fresh rural atmosphere, looking out over rolling open countryside. The area has long been established as the premier Bangor address and is only a few minutes from the Ring Road, ensuring easy access to the bustling town centre, many excellent primary and secondary schools and a host of other amenities.
For those interested in leisure and recreational facilities, the location of Ashfield Hall could not be better - a magnificent golf course, several hockey, rugby and football clubs as well as tennis courts are all close by.
Ashfield Hall represents a rare opportunity to acquire a luxury detached home in one of Bangor’s most up-market addresses
Ashfield Hall has a choice of impeccably designed luxury homes providing thoughtfully planned internal layouts.
The well proportioned accommodation in each of these superb homes is perfectly geared for the rigours of a modern family lifestyle. Ranging in size from 2,720 to 3,189 sq ft approx. each home will be complemented by superb individually landscaped gardens.
Externally, great thought and attention to detail has gone in to making these homes notable for their style and finish, enhancing the ambience of the development and providing a classical look that will maintain its appeal for decades.
The impressive entrance, superb designs, quality finish and proximity to open countryside and the town centre all set this development apart as something truly special.
Ashfield Hall represents a rare opportunity to acquire a luxury detached home in one of Bangor’s most up-market addresses.
- Sun Lounge in Matching Brickwork & Roof Tile (Strangford & Rannoch Type)
- Brickwork with Oak Finish uPVC Fascia & Soffit Boards
- Oak Finish uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Brick Paviour Driveway and Granite Flagged Paths
- Pressurissed Hot Water System
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating with Efficient Condensing Boiler
- Oak Panelled Doors with Chrome Door Furniture
- Moulded Oak Veneered MDF Architraves & Skirtings Boards
- Oak Newel Posts, Handrails & Spindles
- 8'6" High Ceiling Throughout Ground Floor
- Feature Corniced Ceilings to Main Lounge
- Corniced Ceilings to Dining Room and Entrance Hall
- Low voltage Downlighters to Kitchen, Bathroom and Ensuites
- Garden Lawns to be Grassed
- 6'0" Fencing to Perimeter of Rear Garden with Side Gate
- Intruder Alarm System
- Intregral or Detached Garage with Roller Style Garage Door
- NHBC Ten Year Warranty
- High Standard of Insulation
SUPERIOR TURNKEY SPECIFICATION
Kitchen & Utility
- High Quality Custom Design Fully Fitted Kitchen & Utility Complemented By a Range of Appliances to Include Oven, Hob, Dishwasher, Cooker Hood, Fridge/Freezer and Washing Machine to Utility Room
- Floor Tiling to Kitchen/Utility Floors
- Bathroom, Ensuite and Cloakroom
Quality White Sanitary Fittings
- Chrome Taps/Outlets to all Sanitary Fittings
- Shower Tray, Doors & Chrome Shower Mixer to Ensuite
- Chrome Plated Heated Towel Rails to Bathroom and Ensuite
- Tiling to Floor & Wet Areas of Bathroom, Ensuite & Cloakroom
- Choice of Fireplace from Current Supplier - PC Sum of £1000
- Laminated Oak Flooring to Entrance Hall
- Reception Rooms, Stairs, Landing & Bedrooms to be Carpeted
- All Ceilings Painted White and Walls to be Painted in Modern Neutral Colours
- Vertical Blinds to Reception Rooms & Bedrooms - Please see Range at our Current Supplier
- Generous Electrical Specification - See Individual House Specification
Contact The Agent
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right