Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
- Additional Information
- Unbeatable location with a number of leading primary and secondary schools all within a close distance.
- A short cycle distance away from the Comber Greenway, a 7-mile traffic-free section of the National Cycle Network that runs along the old Belfast - Comber railway line.
- A short 5 minute walk to the bus stop providing easy access to Belfast City Centre and beyond.
- Less than 1 mile away from David Lloyd Belfast -a first-rate fitness destination for the whole family.
- Knock Golf Club a short 5 minute drive away. Convenient distance to an array of eateries and cinema, with the East Point Entertainment Village less than 1 mile away.
- Unbeatable location situated between Belfast City Centre and Newtownards -both less than 6 miles away.
Ashdene Wood boasts a luxurious collection of apartments, semi-detached and detached properties, each finished to the same high-quality standard throughout.
Nestled in the desirable area of Dundonald, the exclusive development of Ashdene Wood provides its residents with the privacy and tranquility associated with city-suburb living, whilst at the same time ensuring easy access to the hustle and bustle of Belfast’s thriving city centre.
Boasting an impressive collection of both detached and semi-detached homes as well as outstanding apartments, the properties at Ashdene Wood truly speak for themselves. With spacious interiors and striking exteriors, homeowners are guaranteed the very best in modern family living. Featuring a full turn-key specification, residents will find themselves with little to do on moving day, except kicking back and enjoying the moment in an exceptional new home.
Striking the ideal balance between comfort and convenience, Ashdene Wood is situated just minutes away from a multitude of amenities, including leading primary and secondary schools, convenience stores, the Eastpoint Entertainment Village, and Dundonald Ice Bowl; not forgetting the wide variety of chic cafés, bars and restaurants in the neighbouring Ballyhackamore area. Showcasing a wealth of superb facilities, Kings Square can also be found right on your doorstep. What’s more, thanks to this accessible location, the properties at Ashdene Wood are at the gateway to a host of excellent outdoor spaces.
Whether it’s exploring the beautiful grounds at Stormont Estate, strolling along the treelined paths at Comber Greenway, admiring the picturesque landscape at Moat Park, or enjoying a fun-filled day out at the much-loved Streamvale Farm, residents of Ashdene Wood have the opportunity to create lasting memories with the entire family.
Management Fees: Houses - £184.41 , Apartments- £320.91 per annum.