Ashbrooke, 22 Millvale Road,
Hillsborough, BT26 6HR
5 Bed Detached House
Offers over £599,950
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)
Offers over £599,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing
- Attractive Detached Split-Level Family Home
- Beautifully Presented & Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Five Generous Bedrooms
- Superb Open Plan Living Accommodation Incorporating Two Family Areas & Dining
- High Quality German Fitted Kitchen With Central Island & Range Of Appliances
- Contemporary Bathroom & Ensuite
- Utility Room
- Extensive Use Of 'Calacatta' Marble Tiling
- Integral Garage With Electric Door
- Gas SMART Nest Central Heating System
- Central Beam Vacuum System
- Double Glazing
- Fibre High Speed Broadband
- Beautiful Private Site Accessed Via Electric Gates, Providing Generous Gardens, Lawns & Patio Bordering The Stream
- Popular & Much Sought After Residential Location
- Within Walking Distance Of Hillsborough Village
The accommodation which is beautifully finished to an exceptional standard, provides a layout of five bedrooms, together with beautiful open plan reception space incorporating two living areas and dining, together with high quality German kitchen, contemporary bathroom and ensuite.
In addition, the property is positioned on a superb private wooded site, with generous gardens enjoying high level of maturity.
All in all this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a most desirable family home that is undoubtedly one of Hillsborough's most sought after residential locations.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA (OPEN PLAN AT WIDEST POINTS):
- 12.88m x 8.36m (42' 3" x 27' 5")
German 'Pronorm Einbaukuche' fully fitted kitchen with central island unit. Inset sink. Four ring hob and oven. Quartz work surfaces. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed for fridge/freezer. Marble tiled floor.
In the central Dining area there is wood strip flooring.
In Living area there is a cast iron fireplace and double doors to rear patio with recessed lighting throughout.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.51m (13' 5" x 11' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with overhead shower and additional shower attachment. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 2.97m (13' 5" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.92m (11' 5" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.92m x 2.92m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
Wood strip flooring.
- White suite comprising, freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.92m (10' 0" x 9' 7")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to garden.
- BEDROOM (5) / PLAYROOM / HOME OFFICE:
- 6.63m x 2.92m (21' 9" x 9' 7")
Double doors to garden.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.6m x 5.59m (21' 8" x 18' 4")
Remote controlled up and over door. Light and power. Gas boiler.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Beautiful site accessed via electric gates with mature trees, shrubs, flowerbeds, patio and lawn area.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Is this your property? Attract more buyers by upgrading your listing. See options and pricing