- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Split-Level Family Home
- Beautifully Presented & Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Five Generous Bedrooms
- Superb Open Plan Living Accommodation Incorporating Two Family Areas & Dining
- High Quality German Fitted Kitchen With Central Island & Range Of Appliances
- Contemporary Bathroom & Ensuite
- Utility Room
- Extensive Use Of 'Calacatta' Marble Tiling
- Integral Garage With Electric Door
- Gas SMART Nest Central Heating System
- Central Beam Vacuum System
- Double Glazing
- Fibre High Speed Broadband
- Beautiful Private Site Accessed Via Electric Gates, Providing Generous Gardens, Lawns & Patio Bordering The Stream
- Popular & Much Sought After Residential Location
- Within Walking Distance Of Hillsborough Village
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this stunning, contemporary detached split-level family home, which is located on the main Millvale Road, a few minutes' walk from Hillsborough Village with its excellent range of restaurants, wine bars, cafes, and general amenities. A short distance from Sprucefield Shopping Centre, Lisburn City Centre, 10 miles from Belfast and just off the A1, providing excellent commuting to Belfast and south bound to Newry and Dublin.
The accommodation which is beautifully finished to an exceptional standard, provides a layout of five bedrooms, together with beautiful open plan reception space incorporating two living areas and dining, together with high quality German kitchen, contemporary bathroom and ensuite.
In addition, the property is positioned on a superb private wooded site, with generous gardens enjoying high level of maturity.
All in all this is an excellent opportunity to acquire a most desirable family home that is undoubtedly one of Hillsborough's most sought after residential locations.
Viewing is strictly by private appointment through our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- KITCHEN / LIVING / DINING AREA (OPEN PLAN AT WIDEST POINTS):
- 12.88m x 8.36m (42' 3" x 27' 5")
German 'Pronorm Einbaukuche' fully fitted kitchen with central island unit. Inset sink. Four ring hob and oven. Quartz work surfaces. Integrated dishwasher. Recessed for fridge/freezer. Marble tiled floor.
In the central Dining area there is wood strip flooring.
In Living area there is a cast iron fireplace and double doors to rear patio with recessed lighting throughout.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.51m (13' 5" x 11' 6")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure with overhead shower and additional shower attachment. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 2.97m (13' 5" x 9' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 2.92m (11' 5" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.92m x 2.92m (9' 7" x 9' 7")
Wood strip flooring.
- White suite comprising, freestanding bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin in vanity unit.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.92m (10' 0" x 9' 7")
High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to garden.
- BEDROOM (5) / PLAYROOM / HOME OFFICE:
- 6.63m x 2.92m (21' 9" x 9' 7")
Double doors to garden.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.6m x 5.59m (21' 8" x 18' 4")
Remote controlled up and over door. Light and power. Gas boiler.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Beautiful site accessed via electric gates with mature trees, shrubs, flowerbeds, patio and lawn area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »