FINAL PHASE - 'ASHBROOK FIELDS' - BY HOUSTON HOMES (NI) LTD
Houston Homes (NI) Ltd have released the Final Phase of their new development at Ashbrook Fields. The release of Three to Four Bedroom Semi-Detached and Detached Family Homes are situated off the Coleraine Road, Portrush.
Houston Homes (NI) Ltd have a reputation locally for quality build and finish, but do not take our word for it, come and visit our development for yourselves.
Ideal for modern day living and located in an area convenient to many local amenities, these properties will certainly appeal to those seeking a main family home or indeed holiday home.
• Fitted kitchen, purchasers have the choice of doors and handles
• Choice of granite worktops in kitchen
• Matching laminate worktop in utility (House Type C2, D1, G4 and G7)
• Stainless steel gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood
• Integrated fridge / freezer and dishwasher
• Choice of granite upstands with glass splashback to hob or fully tiled walls
• Recessed lighting in kitchen, hall, landing, en-suite and bathroom, with under cupboard lighting in kitchen
• 5 panel Rockport internal doors with stainless / brushed steel ironmongery
• Superior engineered timber front door in choice of styles and colours
• White uPVC double glazed windows, rear and patio doors
• Turnkey specification includes all floor coverings -
Choice of tiles for kitchen / dining, hall, en-suite and bathroom
Choice of laminate timber flooring in lounge
Hardwearing stain resistant loop pile carpet in choice of colours
• Modern white sanitary ware with monoblock taps and thermostatic showers
• Turnkey specification includes choice of tiled splashbacks to wash hand basins and bath and fully tiled shower enclosures
• Shower tanked before tiling to avoid leaks , shower doors fitted so that showers are fully complete
• Large opening in fireplaces to accommodate stoves, choice of traditional fireplaces or £500 PC Sum towards stove and hearth
• Gloss white woodwork and internal doors throughout, walls painted Natural Hessian Seashell with white ceilings
• Oil fired heating, all hot and cold water at mains pressure
• Burglar alarm system installed
• Tarmac driveway
• Garden topsoiled and sown out and rear garden enclosed with 6th fencing
• Aluminium seamless rainwater guttering
All purchasers will be shareholders in a MANAGEMENT COMPANY formed to maintain communal and open space areas.
NB. PHOTOGRAPHS TAKEN FROM PREVIOUS SHOWHOUSES
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right