Arleston Road, Omagh BT79 7LH
Development Opportunity (with no PP) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- EXCELLENT DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY STPP
- SITE EXTENDS TO C.0.83 ACRES (APPROX.)
- SITUATED WITHIN OMAGH DEVELOPMENT LIMIT
- DESIGNATED AS WHITELAND SUITABLE FOR COMMERCIAL/ RESIDENTIAL USE
- FOR MAPS AND FURTHER PARTICULARS CONTACT AGENTS
The subject land is located on the Arleston Road between Old Mountfield Road and
the Killyclogher Road. The location is primarily residential and benefits from close
proximity to local amenities and both Omagh town centre and Killyclogher.
The site is accessed via a laneway off the Arleston Road and is set out in one
block. The topography of the land is relatively flat. The site lends itself to
development subject to planning approval.
The site extends to c.0.83 acres.
The land falls within the Settlement Limit of Omagh as set out in the Omagh Area
Plan 1987-2002 and is designated a 'Whiteland' suitable for residential and
commercial development subject to planning approval. There is currently no planning on the site.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »