Sitting to the north side of Strangford Lough at the gateway to the Ards Peninsula, Comber has all the charm of a bustling market town, whilst still being surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery Northern Ireland has to offer.
For not only do you have the largest sea lough in the British Isles on your doorstep, you are also a short drive away from Scrabo Country Park, Castle Espie and Mount Stewart, not to mention the ever-popular Comber Greenway – a scenic cycle route into Belfast city centre.
But whether it’s cycling, sailing or walking, there are endless opportunities to get out and explore all that this area has to offer, making it a great place to visit and an even better place to call home.
A Warm Welcome
Nestled along the tree-lined banks of the Comber River, Ardnavalley offers the best of both worlds: a beautiful rural setting with all the convenience of small town living. From family-run bakeries, butchers, and greengrocers, to bustling cafés, restaurants and shops, as well as a great selection of schools and leisure facilities.
The homes in this new development are characterised by spacious, modern interiors and contemporary exteriors, offering a perfect blend of style, comfort and convenience for modern family living. The location of Comber would be perfect for families and young professionals looking to lay down roots in a thriving local community with great transport links and easy access to Belfast, Newtownards, Bangor and Lisburn.
Something Rather Special
There’s a reason why so many people choose to make Comber their home. Not only is it home to some of the most breathtaking scenery around, the town is also steeped in history and is abounding with historical buildings and monuments, from the old linen mill to the town square, the Comber Stones, Scrabo Tower and the ancient Nendrum Monastic site.
This is a town with a story to tell.
Design & Architecture
Ardnavalley has been designed by Alan Patterson Design, one of the foremost architectural practices in Ireland. Under the skilful guidance of founding partner, Alan Patterson, this design team has nurtured an enviable reputation for producing a consistently fresh and individual approach to its work and this is reflected in every project, no less so than in Ardnavalley.
Why Choose A Lagan Home?
Lagan Homes has been building outstanding homes for over 30 years. In that time we have provided thousands of people with homes they love and that suits their lifestyle. They are desirable homes because of their designs and how they are made to enhance how you live.
Our new homes are energy-efficient with high levels of insulation, thereby reducing heat loss and your fuel bills. Our homes achieve energy-efficiency ratings far in excess of the average for Northern Ireland.
SAFETY & SECURITY
Double glazing, window locks*, 3 point locking system to main doors, smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors and security alarms are installed throughout giving home owners peace of mind and lower insurance premiums.
(*window locks – excluding emergency escape windows).
NEW HOME WARRANTY
A 10 year buildmark warranty will be available for all homes at Ardnavalley from NHBC which is responsible for setting the standards of the house-building industry.
YOUR NEW HOME
Owners have the satisfaction of knowing that Ardnavalley represents a team effort, involving the dedication, commitment and expertise of our finest architects and craftsmen. Owners will also benefit from a full turnkey finish. See detailed specification overleaf.
- Traditionally constructed walls in a self coloured render finish
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac/brick pavior/decorative stone driveways
- Painted finish to front entrance doors
- Landscaped rear gardens
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries (where appropriate)
- Feature external lighting to front door
- Internal decor, internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for BT and TV
- Cabling for digital and SKY TV reception terminated at a single point externally
- Zoned security alarm
- Choice of kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
- Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob and electric oven, glass extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer – If there is a utility, appliances are fitted freestanding, and sometimes combined depending on space
- Ceramic wall tiling between upper and floor level kitchen units
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES (WHERE APPLICABLE) & WCS
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door
- Separate shower fitted (depending on house type)
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Splash back tiling to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basins (floor to ceiling splash-back tiling to bathroom and ensuite)
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing carpeted
- Kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite floors tiled
- Gas fired central heating – energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand
- Zoned heating with time clock in line with building control regulations
- Pot belly stoves in living room
- All selections to be made from the builders nominated suppliers only
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty
These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact and intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. All measurements of area are quoted as Net Sales Area which is calculated in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition) APP21. Configures of kitchens, bathrooms and wardrobes may be subject to alteration from those illustrated without prior notification. Purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the current specification at the time of booking.
The Vendor does not make or give, and neither the Selling Agent, nor any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to any property. Computer visuals and internal photographs are for illustration only. Plans are not to scale and all dimensions shown are approximate E. & O. E.
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Simon Brien Residential (North Down)||028 9042 8989 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Lagan Homes||028 9026 1080 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right