This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Luxurious Five Bedroom, Five Reception Detached Bungalow
- Situated on 0.6 acre site
- Showhouse Standard Decoration
- Sweeping Tarmac Driveway
- Landscaped Gardens
- Immaculately Presented
- Finished To Exacting Standards
- Semi Rural Location
- Detached Garage
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
We are delighted to have been favored to handle the sale of Ardbrin House. Nestled on a site of 0.6 acres, this luxurious detached residence boasts five bedroom, four and a half receptions together with detached garage and sweeping tarmac driveway all beautifully captured in mature landscaped gardens. Seldom found on the open market a property of this calibre, to use the term show house standard presentation doesn't even begin to define the luxury, attention to detail and overall finish afforded to this beautiful home by the current owners over the past twelve years. Having been extended, renovated, tweaked, adapted and modified, Ardbrin House is indeed a treat and can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection.
Passing the banks of the River Bann nestled quietly five miles from Coleraine Town Centre one arrives at number 57 Curragh Road. The entrance enclosed by low level walls and pillars introduces a sweeping tarmac driveway bordered with mature shrubbery and luscious green lawn leading the way to a welcoming entrance. From the exterior already a sense of grandeur and attention to detail can be noted from the vaulted Lounge window. Once inside, a spacious Entrance Hall trimmed with Scandinavian solid oak flooring leads the way to double French doors to reception rooms and an inner hall leading to an open Courtyard from French Doors. A beautiful country cottage Kitchen leads to a split level Family Room with triple aspect glazing and additional Sunroom. Perhaps the most attractive quality being that Ardbrin House has been designed to afford modern open plan living and dining perfect for those of us who like to entertain but has also retained the formal Drawing Room and Dining Room for more traditional times of the year.
Viewing comes highly recommended but strictly by appointment only.
- with uPVC entrance door and sidelights, double cloaks cupboard, Scandinavian solid oak flooring, recessed lighting, telephone point, double bevelled glazed doors to all reception rooms.
- 4.7m x 5.64m (15'5 x 18'6)
with feature vaulted ceiling and pictureesque vaulted window with views over surrounding countryside, feature sandstone fireplace with cast iron inset, tiled hearth, dual aspect windows, Scandinavian sold oak flooring concealing underfloor surround sound system, TV point.
- Formal Dining Room:
- 4.67m x 4.67m (15'4 x 15'4)
with double bevelled glazed doors to entrance hall and glazed door to Kitchen, Scandinavian solid oak flooring, feature wall hung radiator, double French doors to Courtyard.
- Open Plan Kitchen & Family Area:
- 3.76m x 6.15m (12'4 x 20'2)
with range of luxury eye and low level country cottage style units comprising; dresser unit with glazed display units, open plate rack display shelving, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, Ringmaster range with gas top and electric oven elements, extractor canopy, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, centre island with polished granite work top, ceramic floor tiling, glazed door to Dining Room, double bevelled glazed doors to Sunroom, open plan split level to Family Room.
- Family Room:
- 3.45m x 4.47m (11'4 x 14'8)
with triple aspect windows, hole in the wall style fireplace with wooden overmantel, multi fuel stove, Scandanavian solid oak flooring, TV point, recessed lighting.
- 2.84m x 3.71m (9' 4 x 12' 2)
with feature vaulted ceiling, Scandanavian solid oak flooring, double French doors to Courtyard and landscaped gardens.
- Inner Hall:
- with access to attic, feature wall hung radiator, double French doors to Courtyard, Scandinavian solid oak flooring.
- Master Bedroom:
- 3.05m x 4.67m (10'0 x 15'4)
with TV point. Ensuite Dressing Room: with triple sliding floor to ceiling robes, quadrant corner shower cubicle with feature tiling and electric fitting, low flush WC, oversized wall hung wash hand basin in vanity unit, polished ceramic floor tiling, extractor fan, recessed lighting, shaver point.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.58m x 4.17m (11'9 x 13'8)
with double French doors to landscaped rear garden, recessed lighting. Ensuite: with fully tiled walk in double shower unit with electric fitting, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, tiled flooring, recessed lighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.25m x 4.17m (10'8 x 13'8)
with triple aspect windows, recessed lighting, TV point. Ensuite: with modern sink unit in vanity table, low flush WC, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (4):
- 3.02m x 3.76m (9'11 x 12'4)
with TV point.
- Bedroom (5):
- 2.59m x 3.58m (8'6 x 11'9)
with Scandinavian solid oak flooring, TV point.
- with luxury suite comprising; free standing roll neck bath with concealed lighting under, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with decorative floor to ceiling splash back, tiled flooring, recessed lighting.
- Detached Garage:
- 3.1m x 5.23m (10'2 x 17'2)
with roller and uPVC pedestrian door, uPVC window, light and power.
- Utility / Boot Room:
- with range of eye and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for automatic washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, tiled flooring. Separate cloaks cupboard with WC and wash hand basin, tiled flooring.
- Property approached by sweeping tarmac driveway bordered by mature planting and shrubbery, landscaped front garden in lawn with feature railway sleeper centrepiece, mature planting including apple trees, enclosed by low level wall and pillars with concealed lighting. Landscaped rear garden enclosed by fencing and pedestrian gate, selection of mature planting and shrubbery, paved courtyard and patio area, outside lights and tap.
Leaving Coleraine from the Castleroe Road, turn left onto the Curragh Road. Number 57 will be on your right.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »