- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented Modern First Floor Apartment
- Generous Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen/Dining Space
- Modern Grey High Gloss Kitchen with Full Range of Quality Integrated Appliances
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite with Feature Wall & Floor Tiling
- Allocated Car Parking Space
- Intercom & Alarm System Installed
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Excellent Rental Potential
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Popular & Highly Convenient Location
Additional InformationConstructed c.2014 to an exacting specification, this attractive first floor apartment could not be more conveniently located. The property is within easy walking distance to the many award winning cafes & restaurants now found on both the bustling Belmont Road & Ballyhackamore.
The property enjoys easy access to M3 Motorway Network & George Best City Airport. Belfast City Centre can be easily reached via excellent public transport links which are practically upon your doorstep. The external front door is shared with only one other apartment and you have your own allocated car parking space.
Early internal inspection is advised to fully appreciate the many appealing features contained within this ideal starter home/city base.
- Glass panelled communal front door to communal entrance hall. Stairs to first floor, own front door to:.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Grey timber effect laminate flooring, intercom & alarm system, single panelled radiator.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- 5.31m x 5.23m (17' 5" x 17' 2")
Grey timber effect laminate flooring, feature gallery 'tilt & turn' window, double panelled radiator, extensive range of modern dark grey high gloss high & low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, 4 ring 'Indesit' ceramic hob with glazed splashback & stainless steel extractor hood over, integrated 'Indesit' stainless sttel oven with matching combi microwave/grill over, integrated 'Hotpoint' fridge/freezer, integrated 'Indesit' washing machine, cupboard containing wall mounted gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 3.18m (12' 6" x 10' 5")
Double panelled radiator.
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand held shower & glazed screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., feature partially tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed low voltage spotlighting, double panelled radiator.
- Landscaped walled grounds to front, communal bin store & post box.
Allocated individual car parking space to rear.
Heading out of town on the Belmont Road, No.223 is on your right hand side just past Belmont Church Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
158th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »