- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Duplex Apartment with Mature Outlook
- Immaculate Presentation with Stylish Interior Decor
- Spacious Lounge with Vaulted Ceiling
- Mezzanine Level with Dining and Study Area
- Contemporary, Bespoke Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master with Walk in Robe
- Luxurious Shower Room with Twin Sinks and Double Shower Cubicle
- Private Underground Secure Parking and Storage Area
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Flatmaster Air-Circulation System
- Well Maintained Communal Gardens with Lawned Areas and Mature Planting
- Highly Regarded Location Convenient to Belmont and Ballyhackamore Villages and Local Bus Newtork
Additional InformationThe Walled Garden is a sought after development, renowned for its exceptional design and quality, and exclusive Belmont address.
This spacious apartment offers bright and beautifully presented accommodation comprising a bespoke, contemporary kitchen and lounge with dramatic, vaulted ceiling and dual aspect with views over East Belfast and the Holywood Hills.The mezzanine level provides additional, versatile space.
There are two double bedrooms to the lower ground with a luxurious shower room.
Of particular note is the secure underground parking area and ample visitors parking is also available.
The landscaped, communal gardens are beautifully maintained; offering space for outdoor dining and relaxing.
- Communal front door. Reception hall with ceramic tiled floor. No.1 hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Intercom entry controls. Solid oak wooden floor. Chrome low voltage spotlights. Hive heating system controls. Built in storage cupboard, plumbed for washing machine.
- 2.m x 1.9m (6' 7" x 6' 3")
Contemporary kitchen with granite 'starlight' work surfaces and splashback. Stainless steel, inset, circular sink unit, Quooker tap with instant boiling water. Integrated, four ring, stainless steel gas hob. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated stainless steel oven. Integrated fridge and freezer. Porcelain tiled floor.
- 6.03m x 3.45m (19' 9" x 11' 4")
Solid oak wooden floor. Double height, vaulted ceiling. Velux window. Floor to ceiling column radiator. Dual aspect. Oak, open tread staircase to....
- DINING AREA/STUDY:
- 5.93m x 2.34m (19' 5" x 7' 8")
Measurement at widest points. Solid oak wooden floor. Concealed Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler (2019).
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.8m x 3.27m (12' 6" x 10' 9")
Dual aspect. Walk in wardrobe
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.39m x 2.45m (11' 1" x 8' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising; low flush w.c. Twin vanity sink unit, chrome mixer taps, composite stone surround, cupboards below. Double shower cubicle with chrome thermostatic shower unit. Tiled walls.
- Underground Carpark
- Remote control entrance gate. Private parking space and storage area. Light. Bin storage area. Communal area with power.
- Beautifully maintained communal gardens with lawned areas and mature planting. Outside lights. Visitors parking area.
Management Fee - £300 per quarter including building insurance, window cleaning and maintenance of communal areas.
Travelling along the Circular Road from the Holywood Road direction, pass Avonvale and then turn left into The Walled Garden. (Before the Cairnburn Road). Apt. 1. is on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
99th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »