- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Fantastically Finished First Floor Apartment in the Heart of South Belfast
- Ideally Positioned just off the Lisburn Road with Close Access to the City Hospital, Queens University and Belfast City Centre
- Recently Fully Refurbished in 2016 to an Extremely High Standard
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation Throughout with High Ceilings
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living Dining Area with Dual Aspect Windows
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with white Suite and Corner Shower
- Utility Room Plumbed for Washing Machine
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- Ideally Suited to a Host of Potential tenants Including Young Professionals and Downsizers alike
We are delighted to bring to the market this fantastically finished first floor apartment located just off the ever popular Lisburn Road in the heart of South Belfast. Fully refurbished in 2016, this brilliant apartment offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout with nothing left to do but simply move in.
Comprising of: reception hall, utility room, two spacious double bedrooms, fully fitted white suite bathroom, open plan living dining area and a fully fitted kitchen. The property further benefits from UPVC double glazing throughout and gas fired central heating.
Set just off the Lisburn Road within close proximity to the City Hospital, Queens University, many local amenities, coffee shops, restaurants and bars, this property is likely to appeal to a wide range of potential tenants. With endless potential, early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate all this period property has to offer.
- Hardwood front door into spacious reception hall.
- Utility room plumbed for washer dryer with power
- OPEN PLAN LIVING DINING AREA:
- 4.57m x 3.78m (15' 0" x 12' 5")
Leading into kitchen, dual aspect windows, wooden laminate effect flooring.
- Range of high and low level units, wooden laminate effect work surface, built-in four ring touch screen ceramic hob with built-in oven and grill below, glass splash-back, stainless steel extractor fan above, single stainless steel drainer sink with chrome mixer taps, built-in 70 30 fridge freezer, built-in dishwasher.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.14m x 2.67m (13' 7" x 8' 9")
Built-in storage cupboard, access to gas boiler.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.36m (10' 7" x 7' 9")
- SHOWER ROOM
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, vanity unit below, part tiled walls, corner shower unit with chrome thermostatic control valve and up and over telephone hand unit, tiled floor, extractor fan, high voltage recessed spotlighting.
- Communal storage and bike dock facility at the rear of the property
Great Northern Street is located at the end of Northbrook Street, just off the Lisburn Road. Number 24 is located at the bottom of Surrey Street
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »