- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous, deceptively spacious ground floor apartment with it's own access
- Most convenient and desirable location near to many amenities
- Private front door to bright entrance hall
- Generous living room open plan to modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances & breakfast bar
- Modern bathroom suite with feature tiling
- Two double bedrooms
- Mains gas heating, double glazed throughout
- Ample resident and guest car parking
Additional InformationRecently constructed and tastefully finished this spacious ground floor apartment enjoys a most convenient location near to many amenities and offers ease of access by bus, rail or road to Belfast city centre and surrounding areas.
The accommodation briefly comprises it's own front door to entrance hall, generous living room with patio door to rear and open plan to modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms and contemporary bathroom suite. Furthermore the property benefits from ample parking and well-tended communal beds, mains gas heating and double glazed window frames.
Superbly presented and with nothing required of the new owner but to move in and enjoy we recommend an internal viewing at your earliest convenience.
- Wooden front door with double glazed inset to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor.
- 6.81m x 3.66m (22' 4" x 12' 0")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, work surfaces, breakfast bar, integrated oven and four ring ceramic hob, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, laminate wood effect floor, sliding patio door to rear.
- Luxury modern white suite comprising panelled bath with shower above, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and contemporary tiling.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.25m x 3.61m (20' 6" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.38m x 2.41m (11' 1" x 7' 11")
- £60.17 per month to include communal area lighting and cleaning, building and grounds maintenance inc. gardening, window cleaning
Private parking permit (x2)
Leaving Belfast on the Lisburn Road turn left at Finaghy Crossroads, number 124 is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
127th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »