- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 12th Floor 2 Bedroom Apartment with Stunning Dual Aspect Views
- Bright Airy Accommodation Throughout
- Impressive Kitchen Dining & Living Room Area Open To Balcony
- Well Equipped Kitchen To Include A Range of Appliances
- 2 Spacious Double Bedrooms, Both With Built-In Storage & Master With Ensuite
- Stylish Modern Bathroom With Mains Shower Over Bath
- Utility Cupboard Plumed for Washing Machine
- Secure Car Parking / Gas Central Heating / Double Glazed
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale a truly fantastic apartment in the popular James Clow Building. This generous sized two bedroom apartment is laid out over circa 1000 sqft commands the corner of the twelfth floor with uninterrupted views across Belfast Lough to Titanic Harbour, Belfast and Cavehill.
Internally this property benefits from a large open plan kitchen / living / dining area, the kitchen itself is modern and offers extensive range of storage. The living area benefits from panoramic views across Belfast to Cavehill. There are two double bedrooms the master with luxury en-suite shower room, both of which have views across to Titanic Harbour. The property also benefits from a family bathroom, utility cupboard and car parking space.
Rarely does an apartment of this quality with such great views come to market in James Clow Building, we would recommend an early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE:
- Lift and stairs to . . .
- Solid wood front door to . . .
- Wood effect laminate floor, double doors to utility storage cupboard with Ferroli gas combi boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
- 6.78m x 6.27m (22' 3" x 20' 7")
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, four ring electric hob, stainless steel extractor fan, electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor.
- Doors to Juliette balcony, wood effect laminate floor, stunning views across Belfast and Cavehill.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.89m x 3.66m (19' 4" x 12' 0")
(at widest points). Double built-in wardrobe, stunning views across Belfast Lough to Titanic harbour.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.21m x 3.05m (17' 1" x 10' 0")
Double built-in wardrobes, stunning views across Belfast Lough to Titanic harbour.
- MB Wilson.
- £900 per year paid in two monthly installments to include building insurance.
Heading along Corporation Street, Take First Left Onto Pilot Street, And The Entrance To James Clow Building Is On The Left Hand Side. On Street Parking Is Available.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »