- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented, Duplex Apartment In The Heart Of Finaghy Village
- Well Established, Gated Development
- Walking Distance To Many Local Shops
- Belfast City Centre Easily Accessible By Bus, Car or Rail
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Modern Kitchen With Dining Area
- Two Generous Bedrooms ( Master Ensuite )
- Separate Luxury First Floor Bathroom
- Ground Floor W.C
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Lift & Stair Access From Street Level
- Private, Gated Parking With Remote Control Entry
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationStunning duplex apartment perfectly located in a popular and well established development in Finaghy, South Belfast. The property is within walking distances of many shops and amenities.
The apartment is deceptively spacious and comprises of a living room, modern kitchen with dining area and w.c on the first floor. Two bedrooms ( master with ensuite ) and a separate luxury bathroom are to the second floor.
The apartment further benefits from lift access, secure gated parking, gas heating and double glazing.
Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floor, panelled radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 3.1m (13' 8" x 10' 2")
Wooden floor, feature fireplace, double panelled radiator, intercom entry system for front and rear gated entrance and gated car park
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin, tiled floor, panelled radiator, extractor fan
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 4.57m x 2.92m (15' 0" x 9' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, 1.5 stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps, integrated oven and four ring gas hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, storage cupboard with gas fired central heating boiler, double panelled radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.28m x 3.12m (17' 4" x 10' 3")
Wood strip flooring, panelled radiator
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Red Ring electric shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, partly tiled walls, tiled floor, double panelled radiator, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.97m (11' 6" x 9' 9")
Wood strip flooring, double panelled radiator
- White suite comprising of a panel bath with overhead shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator, extractor fan
- Ground floor, secure gated parking with remote entry.
First floor communal courtyarrd with decking and built in seating.
Tivoli Court is located at the corner of Orpen Park and the Upper Lisburn Road in Finaghy, South Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
116th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »