- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well presented ground floor apartment
- Lounge with patio doors open plan to kitchen
- Modern high gloss kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good sized bedrooms master with en-suite shower room
- Bathroom with a three piece white suite and sensor lighting
- Gas fired central heating
- Upvc double glazed windows
- Excellent location for walking into Belfast City Centre
- Secure car parking via electric gates
- Situated beside Titanic train halt which is ideal for commuting
- EPC- B82
Additional InformationThis fantastic apartment is well presented and comes with a host of great benefits that are very hard to find in todays' market and having the advantage of secure car parking behind electric gates a real bonus. Whether you are intending to downsize, trying to get onto the property ladder or investing, this could be the one for you.
This property is located close to transport links, local amenities and shops, such as Connswater Shopping Centre and Retail Park and Belfast City Centre is a short commute. The standard of living is sure to be high as luxury apartments in this area are highly sought after, especially those with such a beautiful turn-key specification.
This apartment comprises of a spacious living room with patio doors open plan to a dining area, a modern high gloss fitted kitchen with the added benefit of integrated appliances. There are 2 good sized bedrooms the master benefiting from an ensuite shower room. Other benefits include gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazed windows.
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Rodgers & Finney on 02890 653 111 or visit our website www.rodgersandfinney.co.uk
- Communal Front Door
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled Floor
- Front Door
- Entrance Hall
- 5.79m x 5.21m (19' 0" x 17' 1")
Upvc patio doors to paved patio area
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA :
- One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit chrome mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level units stainless steel door furniture laminated work surfaces.
Four ring ceramic hob and stainless steel electric oven stainless steel chimney extractor, Integrated fridge freezer, integrated washing machine, partly tiled walls ceramic tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.14m x 3.43m (13' 7" x 11' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin tiled splash back chrome mixer taps, Low flush WC, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.39m (10' 1" x 7' 10")
- 1.83m x 1.7m (6' 0" x 5' 7")
White suite comprising panelled bath chrome mixer taps, telephone hand shower, shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin chrome mixer taps, tiled splash back, partly tiled walls extractor fan sensor lighting, ceramic tiled floor.
Travelling out of Belfast on the Newtownards Road turn left into Ballymacarrett Road and Titanic Walk is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
185th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »