- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 1st Floor Corner Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge Open Dining
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazing
- Access to Underground Parking
- Communal Parking at Ground Level
- Access to On Site Gym (Subject to fee)
Situated just off the Ravenhill Road, Old Bakers Court has always been a popular location with its close proximity to the City Centre, transport links to most parts of the City and is within walking distance to the coffee shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities of the Ormeau Road. This particular home is a first floor corner apartment that benefits from that all important extra natural light and comprises two double bedrooms, spacious lounge dining which in turn is open to the modern fitted kitchen and also benefits from a newly installed white shower suite. The apartments are also very efficient with gas heating and double glazing. Externally the is ground level communal parking and additional under ground parking. As part of the management fee there is access to a fully equipped on site gym.
- The accommodation comprises
- Communal entrance door via intercom system, stairs to first floor.
- First Floor
- Entrance door providing access to apartment. Entrance hall, built in storage.
- Lounge /Dining Area 21'8 11'2 (6.60m 3.40m)
- The lounge / dining in this particular corner apartment is flooded with natural light as the property benefits from two large windows. Open to Kitchen.
- Fitted Kitchen 8'2 x 5'11 (2.49m x 1.80m)
- Full range of high and low level units, formica work tops, gas hob and under-oven, stainless steel extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps.
- Bedroom One 11'6 x 8'2 (3.51m x 2.49m)
- (at widest points) Built in robe.
- Bedroom Two 11'6 x 8'10 (3.51m x 2.69m)
- Built in robe.
- White Bathroom Suite
- White bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Part tiled walls.
- Access to under ground parking facility.
Communal parking at ground level.
- On Site Gym
- Access to on site gym
This is included within the management company fee operated by Charles White Limited..
Management company fee is approximately £900 to include building insurance (correct as of April 19)
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »