- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Modern Second Floor Apartment in Highly Popular & Convenient Location
- Entrance Hall with Oak Floor
- Utility Cupboard
- Luxury Bathroom Suite with Bath & Shower
- Spacious Lounge with Stove Style Electric Fire
- Open Plan Dining Room to Modern Fitted Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master with Ensuite Shower Room)
- High Standard of Finish Throughout
- Double Glazed Windows/Gas Fired Central Heating (new combi boiler fitted approximately 2 years ago)
- One Allocated Car Parking Space & Visitor Parking
- Walking Distance of Many Shops, Amenities & Public Transport
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented apartment is finished to a high level of specification and is ready for any new purchaser to move in. The apartment is spacious and bright and will appeal to those wishing to be in close proximity to the Lisburn Road amenities and the city centre whilst being in a mature setting.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall with oak floor and utility cupboard, lounge with stove style electric fire open plan to dining room and modern fitted kitchen with range of built-in appliances. There are three excellent double bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room) and luxury bathroom. There is gas fired heating (new boiler approximately two years ago) and double glazed windows.
Externally there are communal gardens, one allocated car parking space and visitor parking. Well tucked away in one of south Belfast's most sought after locations we encourage early viewing.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to. . . .
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak floor, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, access to roofspace, intercom system.
- CLOAKS/UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- 5.13m x 3.86m (16' 10" x 12' 8")
(at widest points). Stove style electric fire, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, oak floor. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM OPEN PLAN TO MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- 4.06m x 3.61m (13' 4" x 11' 10")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces and splash back, integrated Bosch hob and Belling oven, extractor fan over hob, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with granite drainer, cornice ceiling, low voltage spotlights, concealed lighting, oak floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.85m x 4.14m (15' 11" x 13' 7")
(at widest points). Oak floor, cornice ceiling.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.14m x 2.92m (13' 7" x 9' 7")
(at widest points). Oak floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 2.77m (12' 10" x 9' 1")
(at widest points). Oak floor.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Luxury bathroom suite with bath and shower.
- Communal gardens, one allocated car parking space and visitor parking.
- TLT Property Management Ltd.
- £385 per 6 months.
Travelling towards Belfast on the Malone Road, turn left at the Action Cancer Centre onto Marlborough Park and turn left and then right into the development. Apartments are through the archway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »