- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented First Floor Apartment
- Spacious Lounge overlooking the Courtyard
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built in Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite Shower Room
- Utility Room, Gas Heating and Double Glazing
- Family Bathroom with 3 Piece Suite
- Alarm System and Telephone Entry System
- 5 Years Warranty
- Allocated Parking
- Viewing by Appointment
Additional InformationThis luxury apartment is situated in a most desirable position within walking distance to shops, restaurants, Lisburn Train Station and Wallace Park a short distance away. Within the bustling town centre the accommodation is both bright and spacious, offering low maintenance, secure, modern living ideally suited to both the young professional or the retired couple alike. We recommend a viewing to fully appreciate what this lovely home offers.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Built in storage cupboard, hardwood entrance door.
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE:
- 4.55m x 3.76m (14' 11" x 12' 4")
Recessed lights, telephone entry system, open plan to...
- 2.39m x 3.76m (7' 10" x 12' 4")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, modern high and low level units, stainless stell extractor fan, 4 ring gas hob, electric under oven, ceramic tiled splashback, Baxi gas boiler, built in fridge/freezer and dishwasher, recessed lights.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.2m x 3.61m (10' 6" x 11' 10")
Built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, tiled inset, feature bowl with mixer tap, chrome heated towel rail, low flush WC.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.2m (10' 6" x 10' 6")
Built in wardrobes.
- Modern panel bath with shower over, chrome heated towel rail, low flush WC, extractor fan, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.31m x 1.8m (7' 7" x 5' 11")
Plumbed for washing machine, modern high and low level units.
- Communal courtyard in shrubs.
Wallace Avenue, opposite Brownlee Primary School.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
83rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »