- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Two Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
- Mature Aspect
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Granite Work Tops and Breakfast Island, Opening to Living Space
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master Incorporating En Suite Shower Room
- White Bathroom Suite
- Intercom System
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Large Storage Cupboard
- Double Glazing
- Covered Private Residents' Car Parking
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or the Downsizing Market
Additional InformationThis penthouse apartment will appeal to the young professional, investor or someone looking to downsize. Ideally situated, this apartment offers ease of access to the city commuter. Internally it offers bright and spacious accommodation. Of particular note is the modern fully fitted kitchen, with granite work tops, open to living space and mature aspect over Cherryvalley. The apartment is further enhanced by a separate white bathroom and two double bedrooms, with master incorporating an en suite shower room. Additional benefits include excellent storage, uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and covered car parking. This property will impress even the most discerning of purchaser.
- Communal front door, stairs to second floor.
- APARTMENT NUMBER 9
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks area, inner door through to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Oak laminate wooden floor, built-in cupboard with Worcester gas fired boiler, hatch to roofspace.
- KITCHEN/LIVING AREA:
- 6.17m x 3.78m (20' 3" x 12' 5")
Modern oak fully fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units with granite work surfaces, built-in oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, concealed light, built-in glazed display unit, integrated washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, built-in breakfast island with granite work tops, single drainer stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, open to ample living space with dual aspect windows, views to Antrim Hills, low voltage spotlight, oak laminate wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.81m x 2.95m (12' 6" x 9' 8")
Oak laminate wooden floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, built-in shower cubicle with shower unit, tiled splashback, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.63m x 2.87m (11' 11" x 9' 5")
Oak laminate wooden floor.
- White suite comprising: close coupled WC, panelled bath with shower screen, built-in shower unit, tiled splashback, chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, vanity unit with laminate work surfaces, mirror recess and built-in cabinet, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlight.
- One allocated car parking space, outdoor storage cupboard.
- MANAGEMENT FEE:
- Management Fee approximately £250 per quarter.
- Rates approximately £800 per annum.
Burghley Mews can be located off the King's Road.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
33rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »