How much will it cost?
Contact Mark Crawford Financial For No Obligation Advice
Thank you for enquiring through Mark Crawford Financial. A member of our team will be in contact with you.
We will charge a broker fee of between £0 and £250, payable on receipt of mortgage offer. The amount we will charge is dependent on the amount of research and administration that is required.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £128,00. Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts.
- Spacious Second Floor Apartment In Landmark Development
- Walking Distance To City Centre, Victoria Square Shopping Centre & Queens University
- Access To Residents Fitness Suite
- Enclosed Car Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Contemporary White Bathroom Suite
- Modern Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Generous Open Plan Living/Dining Room With Tiled Balcony
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Situated In Quiet Position Overlooking The Courtyard
- Excellent Investment / First Time Buy
Additional InformationVictoria Place is a stunning landmark development situated just off Great Victoria Street. The internal accommodation comprises storage cupboard, open plan living / dining room with tiled balcony, two double bedrooms and kitchen with appliances as well as contemporary white sanitary ware to bathroom. This spacious two bedroom apartment on the second floor offers superb living space throughout and incorporates ample built-in storage. Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and a secure car parking space. Within walking distance of the City Centre, Victoria Square Shopping Centre and Queens University this property will sure to appeal to a variety of potential purchasers, investors and home owners alike.
- COMMUNAL AREA:
- Lift and stairs access to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood laminate floor. Cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.91m (17' 0" x 12' 10")
Wood laminate floor. Balcony. Open to:
- 3.38m x 1.93m (11' 1" x 6' 4")
Range of high and low level units. Four ring stainless steel gas hob and under oven. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 2.82m (11' 8" x 9' 3")
Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.82m (9' 5" x 9' 3")
Laminate wood flooring. Built-in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising; shower bath with mixer taps and shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Enclosed car parking space.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views