- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Well Presented Spacious Ground Floor Apartment Within Popular Development
- Generous Bright Lounge with Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms both with Built-in Robes
- Fitted Shower Room with Mira Electric Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating/uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Paved Parking to Front of Apartment
- Good Sized Rear Garden with Southerly Aspect, Artificial Lawn & Decked Sitting Area
- Extremely Convenient to Many Amenities Including Shops, Transport Links & Barnett's Park
- Ideal for Wide Range of Purchaser's with Early Inspection Advised
Additional InformationThis attractive spacious ground floor apartment occupies an excellent situation tucked away within this popular development. There are a host of amenities in the Malone area extremely convenient including local shops, transport links and Barnett's Park.
The apartment offers bright generous well proportioned accommodation internally which is further enhanced by the good sized rear garden and overall it is ideally suited to cater for modern day living requirements.
Recent sales within this particular development have proven extremely popular and with all and more this apartment has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal thus early inspection is recommended.
- Front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 4.33m x 3.48m (14' 2" x 11' 5")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor, built-in storage cupboards and shelving, cornice ceiling.
- 2.84m x 2.58m (9' 4" x 8' 6")
Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, Beko four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan and canopy, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for dishwasher, built-in shelving, plumbed for washing machine, built-in wine rack.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Laminate wood effect lfoor, shelved linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 2.78m (12' 5" x 9' 1")
Laminate wood effect floor, double built-in robe, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden (currently used as living room).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.71m x 2.74m (12' 2" x 9' 0")
Double built-in robe, large storage cupboard.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Panelled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Paved parking to front. Good sized enclosed rear garden with southerly aspect in artificial grass with timber decked sitting area, uPVC oil tank, boiler house, outside tap.
- MB Wilson & Co
- Approximately £53 per month including buildings insurance
From House of Sport roundabout, head out of town on the Upper Malone Road and just after Dub Stores turn right into Upper Malone Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »