- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Spacious First Floor Apartment in Desirable Location
- Good Sized Reception Landing Area with Roofspace Storage
- Generous Lounge with Semi Circular Bay and Feature Fireplace
- Shaker Style Fitted Kitchen with Range of Appliances
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms including Large Master
- Modern Fitted Shower Room with Triton Electric Shower
- Oil Fired Central Heating/Partial uPVC Double Glazing
- Charm and Character with Original Features
- Priced to Allow for Some Modernisation
- Parking Area and Garage to Rear
- Good Sized Front and Rear Communal Gardens
- Extremely Convenient with Host of Amenities Only Minutes Away Including Lisburn Road
- Ideal for Both Owner Occupiers and Investors
Additional InformationThis attractive spacious first floor apartment occupies an excellent much sought after residential location in the heart of Malone. It is extremely convenient to a host of amenities including those on the Lisburn Road and nearby motorway network.
The apartment offers generous adaptable accommodation which is further enhanced by the excellent communal external space with the added bonus of a garage and having retained the character from the period in which the original property was constructed.
Recent sales in this particular location have proved extremely successful and with all and more this attractive apartment has to offer it will have wide ranging appeal to both owner occupiers and investors.
- Hardwood front door.
- COMMUNAL RECEPTION HALL:
- Glazed door and stairs to . . .
- SPACIOUS LANDING:
- Cornice ceiling, access to part floored roofsapce via Slingsby type ladder, extensive built-in shelving, built-in shelved hotpress, door and access rear fire escape (in need of repairs).
- 5.92m x 3.73m (19' 5" x 12' 3")
(at widest points, into bay). Feature fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, semi circular bay window.
- SHAKER STYLE FITTED KITCHEN:
- 3.81m x 3.18m (12' 6" x 10' 5")
(at widest points) Range of high and low level units, 1.5 bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit, work surfaces, SMEG 4 ring ceramic hob, extractor fan and canopy, integrated stainless steel SMEG oven, integrated SMEG microwave, integrated CDA fridge freezer, built-in display shelves, corner larder, part tiled walls, cornice ceiling, low voltage lights, built-in storage cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.66m (14' 4" x 12' 0")
(at widest points) Built-in robe, cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.74m (11' 9" x 9' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail.
- Entrance pillars leading to driveway and parking and turning area to rear for multiple vehicles.
- 4.78m x 3.43m (15' 8" x 11' 3")
Up and over door.
- Good sized front and rear communal gardens in lawns enclosed by boundary wall, timber fencing and hedging. Boiler house, uPVC oil tank.
Heading down Balmoral Avenue number 86B is approximately 200 yards on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
60th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »